Man Shot In The Head Over pair of Air Jordan XI

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...attempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html
HOUSTON – A robbery involving new Air Jordan tennis shoes  ended with a man shot in the head and a car crashed next to a house in northwest Harris County, deputies said.

It happened around 10:30 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of Plumwood Drive.

Investigators said two men went to Willowbrook Mall to buy several pairs of Air Jordan tennis shoes then headed home. As the driver pulled up to the front of his home, another vehicle pulled up in front of his car.  Then an armed person got out the car and demanded the new shoes.

The driver took off running on foot, leaving his passenger behind in the car, as the thief followed him firing shots, deputies said. As the driver knocked on a neighbor’s door for help, he heard another person firing shots at his passenger.

The passenger was able to get behind the wheel to escape, but he was shot in the head and ended up crashing in between two houses, hitting a gas line.

He was taken to Houston Northwest Hospital with life-threatening injuries. The driver was not hurt.

So many shots were fired that bullet casings littered the street.

“It’s completely idiotic. I don’t understand the rationale of it,” said Robert Miller, a neighbor. “This kid bought his tennis shoes; you could do the same thing, instead of taking a life, or attempting to take a life behind a pair of tennis shoes. It’s just senseless nonsense violence.”

The suspects got away, leaving a shopping bag with tennis shoes inside sitting on the sidewalk.  

It took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.

Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Its only shoes. This shoe thing was better when nearly the whole public didnt know what you was wearing. You could go out and no one would know what you are wearing. They just rocked they AF1's and overlook your shoes. :smokin

Now erbody in the hood a shoe head.

I never messed with J's anyways. So oh well.

has to be more to it than that.. maybe they were some D boys or sumn who knows. But i said it in the other post and i'll say it again. Hypebeast and resellers caused the damn raffle and now dumbasses are going to cause Nike to say eff Jordan because of the violence behind it and then everyone will be mad. So to dead the problem just stop making the damn shoes already

These situations is why I can't wait to get my CCW. You're next to your house and you're still not safe. SMH. Can't let up for a minute in this country...

These situations is why I can't wait to get my CCW. You're next to your house and you're still not safe. SMH. Can't let up for a minute in this country...

Really? That's gonna solve it huh? Show up to buy shoes with a gun? Riiiiight.

Over some shoes.

And I'll just go ahead and say it. The "bred" 11s aren't even all that!

man i was hoping **** like this wouldn't happen
mean.gif

The lack of value of human life in todays society.......
mean.gif

Maybe the world should have ended on the 22nd.  This is incredible!!

I am more than sure the dude left the shoes...I doubt he was running with the shoes in his hands.

Then the thieves left the shoes lmao

air Jordan Tennis shoes. how can someone not know what sport Jordan played 
mean.gif

air Jordan Tennis shoes. how can someone not know what sport Jordan played :smh:
Yea a guy gets shot in the head and they had the audacity to call basketball shoes tennis shoes. The nerve. :x

Back
Top Bottom