manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

Hmmmmm the pics make the shoes look like a steal, I bet Manglor tried to seaglow them and failed so he put them on ISS to try and get over. BTW,misrepresenting a products condition is considered a scam.

nerd.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Unfortunately, this happens all too often. While he didn't scam you in the traditional sense, misrepresenting items is considered fraudulent activity.Manglor's a good guy and if you contacted him first about this matter, he would've made it right. Did you even contact him in the first place?

I shipped some used XIII's to a guy and when they got to him cali he said the sole was coming off, but he was cool he said it was most likely caused fromthe extreme heat (high temperatures) during shipment.

not saying that's what happened to you since it's only April but who knows.

anyhow since NT loves popcorn...
n6euyb.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Unfortunately, this happens all too often. While he didn't scam you in the traditional sense, misrepresenting items is considered fraudulent activity. Manglor's a good guy and if you contacted him first about this matter, he would've made it right. Did you even contact him in the first place?

< Yes I did, I sent him one message u could tell I was angry and then sent him another message after I inspected them and found that the sole is coming apartthe 2nd message u could tell I was furious. He has yet to respond!

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

From the pics.....125 looks like a steal.

Exactly "looks" like a steal but in real life it's not that's why I bought them I would have not bought them for 125 if I known they had inkon them and the sole needs reglued I'll post pics when I get off work I'm on my phone right now

Back
Top Bottom