March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

is there any discount codes out there for ndc besides free shipping. any help is appreciated thanks.

My man is on it
pimp.gif

Moment of silence for a good March.
pimp.gif

^^what happened to Nike/JB with the B-Grades? Seems like they peep the hype and selling them as A-grade.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

is there any discount codes out there for ndc besides free shipping. any help is appreciated thanks.

25% off clearance items,its on the homepage when you go to the site.

Ontario Mills:

Jordan Flypsyde - Black/Varsity Royal-White - # 323100-041 - 59.99 Few pairs left.

Air Force 1 '07 - wht/metaliic gold-odsidian #315122 171 - $69.99 Close to FSR (saw reseller getting about 10-15 pairs of these in various sizes with the30% F&F card
smh.gif
)

Swingman Remix RB Black/White/Deep Royal/Chrome - Youth sizes only - #333788-013 (griffey shoes) $24.99 FSR; I believe they were cleats, but call to confirm.

Other items I saw there (mentioned in last few pages in Feb post) were the jordan fusion 20's $104, Jordan 2.5's $79.99, and the Air Rejuven8volt/black-green spark $29.99 (scattered sizes remain on hash wall)

Best thing there were the nike Dodgers hoodies in blk, blue, or grey - about $25 after the 30% F&F discount
pimp.gif
. Couldn't resist picking up all 3 -thanks to JoeySole. They are $35 now.

The Block at Orange

Air flight 89 - blk/wht $59.99 - about 10 pairs left in scattered sizes.
Zoom Kobe Trainers WHITE-UNIVERSITY BLUE-SILVER - #316476-141 $29.99 - about 3-5 pairs left on hash wall.
Dodgers (blue and grey only, no blk) and Angels (grey) Hoodies $35

No Huarache 08's anymore....

I was at the Niagara Falls outlet, all i really found was random sizes of Hyperdunks, both Puerto Ricos and Chinas. They wanted 109. Im not Puerto Rican, and Ialready have a pair of Chinas so I didnt see the sense in copping. F n F didnt do too bad for me, not much money in my pocket just grabbed some clothes. Theystill had basketball 22s, at 64.99 if i remember correctly. They also had a rack of Windrunner jackets. Grabbed one of those and some Jordan khaki shorts

Dirty gardens had some USA rejuven8s ( not the promo the GR) for either $30 or $40, I don't remeber....they didn't have 11 - 11.5 - 12, but did have13....

If anyone is making a trip to one of the stores with the foam lites, shoot me a pm, please.

Coming back from the Hawks/Cavs game in Atlanta and stopped at the outlet in Calhoun Ga., and it had absolutely nothing it's the bottom of the barrell asfar as outlets go.

That was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back, it makes me want to drive to Pigeon Forge tomorrow and give everyone in there a kiss.

I still need flight 96's and Penny 2's if anyone can help me out.

<~~~~ Back on the Grind....

My Season is over unless i get another Playoff Game...but untill then back on concentrating on good items...

shout out to my Philly connect for coming thru BIG TIME!

and to my OG'z sorry for getting rid of the SideKick....

aroundel mills nike outlet, has nothing good..
the only jordans they got are the fusion 3's 89 i think.

i need some zoom bb1s in sz 11.5, zoom bb2s in sz 11.

anyone outlets have 'em?

thanks.

Those Lebron VI's are 79.99..not bad..but not worth it for a GR..lol..i'm cheap!

at folsom i saw:

goednome 3m metallic cw

fusion 20's in brown

red hyperdunks on hash wall in a bigger size. (ididnt check em)

air sensation black/yello in 7.5 & 8 for 50

red/yello windrunner

white/red/green windrunner

Back
Top Bottom