March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

my nordstorm rack finds...

$49.98 size 18

$49.98 size11

$44.98 size 9.5

pm me if you need assistance...the rejuven8s are real nice i would have copped but this recession is killing me

lol...yah I was bein sarcastic and to see how many 1 post lurkers would post and send me PM's lol

Only kids size CDP 4's have hit

lol...yah I was bein sarcastic and to see how many 1 post lurkers would post here and send me PM's lol

Only kids size CDP 4's have hit

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ nike openin another BS outlet, I was talkin to some emps and they said they didn't have +%*+
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I think its safe to say that 99% of all Nike shoes will hit the outlets at some point.

The question is where, how many and when. The answers to these questions is why outlet employees have the drop on us and some stuff never hits the sale floor--and rightfully so.
really? i'd say nowhere near 99% of all Nike shoes hit the outlets at some point

Originally Posted by DeewLay

i need some zoom bb1s in sz 11.5, zoom bb2s in sz 11.

anyone outlets have 'em?

thanks.

these have been in Ross for quite some time now...if u have one in your area might want to check it out...I know I saw some back around the end of the year outhere in the Maryland/VA area...

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

I think its safe to say that 99% of all Nike shoes will hit the outlets at some point.

The question is where, how many and when. The answers to these questions is why outlet employees have the drop on us and some stuff never hits the sale floor--and rightfully so.
really? i'd say nowhere near 99% of all Nike shoes hit the outlets at some point

You know how much stuff hits the outlets that we don't see... dmps,amesterdams, PEs, foams, supremes, etc....

^do you know how many shoes Nike produces that the Niketalk community in general doesn't give two craps about?

me neither...'cause it's a crap load

^do you know how many shoes Nike produces that the Niketalk community in general doesn't give two craps about?

Yeah - out of all the stock that an outlet gets, we probably only discuss about 10% of it.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yeah - out of all the stock that an outlet gets, we probably only discuss about 10% of it.
I would argue that it's far less than that. The more I think about it, the more I believe that it's closer to 1%. The outlet that isprobably mentioned most is South Chicago. We don't even talk about 10% of their stock. There are some outlets that we don't even mention. Jordan isless that 10% of most oulets and we don't even talk about all Jordans.

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

^^anything else up there worth mentioning?
posted a couple of days ago on the feb forum, i went there last sunday btw 3-1-09

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

Ontario Mills has some of the following:

Jordan Fusion 20 - Midnight Navy/ White-Silver: Hash wall (small sizes 7-9) $104
Jordan Fusion 20 Low FSR Dark cinder / varsity red with a mixture of leather / suede- $99
Jordan 2.5 FSR White and Black Cement- $79 (if i remember correctly)
Jordan Ol School II Black and Blue- $79 (if i remember correctly)
Air Rejuven8 FSR $29.99
Benni Swoosh $17.99

and other jordan shoes i.e. esterno and team shoes. They also had 20% off shirts and jackets. Also additional 20% off clearance items which ends today.
they also had black/red true flights FSR - $89.99
all white zoom bb2 low FSR - $69.99
the esterno's was $79.99 i believe, FSR and had red/black and yellow/black cw

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has the all black foamdomes hit the outlet's yet?

i need to kno as well...my dude needs them for work

hop on chat with a nike rep at nikestore.com and find out. just give them the style code for the blue ones and ask if they find any with a different colorcode. last time I tried, they said there's nothing but the blue ones. that was about 2 weeks ago.

just got done chatting with a nike rep and the black foamdomes arent showing up anywhere in there inventory

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has the all black foamdomes hit the outlet's yet?

i need to kno as well...my dude needs them for work

I posted a pair in a 11.5 was at the Pigeon Forge outlet last month for $99 and someone scooped them up.

Has anyone been to the Nike factory outlet at the Block in Orange recently? If so, anything good?

went to orange outlet on monday, literally nothing
-hyperdunk and jordan shirts
-lebron V
-football cleats

i returned a pair of NIKEID huarache 08s and kobe iv's so they might be marked down if no one cops? dont know how that works.

Meh...maybe I exaggerated a little with the 99%. But a TON of Nike shoes hit the outlets. If shoes that people line up for hit the outlets regularly, Idon't think its a far fetch to say the less popular joints hit there, too. The thing is that we don't hear about those because we don't care. Buttake a walk through a Nike outlet and look at all the crap lining the aisles.

Originally Posted by changstae

went to orange outlet on monday, literally nothing
-hyperdunk and jordan shirts
-lebron V
-football cleats

i returned a pair of NIKEID huarache 08s and kobe iv's so they might be marked down if no one cops? dont know how that works.
pics of the ids and what where the HD shirts like...
nerd.gif

KidBron - i got pics but i dont know how to upload them. i bought 2 hyperdunk shirts, one said NO BUENO on the front with the 1877hyperdunk number on the backand the other say THAT AINT RIGHT with the hyperdunk number on the back.

aznguy- brons were white/navy and if i recall correctly they were 79

Back
Top Bottom