March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

Sawgrass Mills update

Fusions...
20's.... white/red low 110... white/brwn/yellow low ?.... Navy mids 110
3's.... tweed 110
5's.... picnic table 120?

am90 boot brwn and like rainbow

Af1s
grey/white 70.... white/brown 70... white/blue gold swoosh 70... white/navy 70... white/blk/infrared 70... spiridons 40

thats about all i can remember.. nothing special
roll.gif

folsom:

nike factory-

grey nurse fusion 5's - fsr??

fusion 20's

kids 1/22 pack - 109.99 fsr?

kids 5/18 pack - 109.99 fsr?

grey am90's - 69.99 fsr

black/blue am90's - 69.99 fsr

sample sb zoom air tre blue/orange 49.99?? - sz.9

black/cheetah 11's i.e. sz. 8, 12 - 49.99

ONE silver flightposite sz. 11 or 12 - 99.99

nike free 3.0 sz. 8, 8.5 and 9 - 39.99

overheard workers saying - 'i want to buy em cuz their gonna sit back their, and theyre tight' - i asked if they had anything good, and they said no...

vans:

sk8 hi w)taps 'no guts no glory-white' sz. 10, 12 maybe bigger? - 29.99

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

went to the ross around my way and they didnt have anything worth copping
smh.gif
..... I walked in telling myself I would find a pair of Godzillas
laugh.gif
exactly what happened to me last week when i went to check out Ross
ohwell.gif

All the cb 34's are wiped out of shelves now here in Central Florida. I drove to at least 4 stores yesterday and absolutely nothing left. Met anothersneakerhead there who told me he heard about the release on this site. Wish I would have had the chance to pick up a pair of the white and black ones.

Washington Pa Tanger Outlet has zoom turfs in the OG blue color and white/black for 29.99. Biggest size in the white/black was 10.5 i think. There were more ofthe blue ones...

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

Hey guys. I've been to 4 different Ross stores in SoCal this week and here are some shoes that MIGHT pop up at your local store. I'll be in Vegas in a few hours but wanted to give people a heads up for the weekend.

Air Max 90 - $27.99. Saw two size 10.5's.

Air Max 90 - $27.99. Only saw 1 pair which was a size 11.
eek.gif

I need these!!!

How you gonna wear chucks and promote these?
happy.gif
(all in good fun)

Went to Nordstrom Rack in Chicago today...only thing I saw were CDP 3's in a size 16 for 49.99 and some PE Richard Jeffersons...Hyperdunks in scatteredsizes and colors for 49 as well

Just a heads up...

all these dudes hitting Ross for kicks and not finding anything good....they have some nice clothes also. Yesterday when I went the had some nice Nike hoodiesand pullovers for cheap.

DAMN ROSS is popping ... I doubt the Ross by me has anything but im going to check sometime this week ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ROSS is popping ... I doubt the Ross by me has anything but im going to check sometime this week ....
thats what i said til i went to mine. found the lebron 5s for 28... well worth the 6 mile ride
smile.gif

now im gonna drop by there a few times a week til i go broke

yeah....Ross be booming on some gear...just gotta take some time and give it a good look...crazy nike tees for 7.99

ross and marshalls definitely got some gear on the low. You can definitely get some cheap quality ralph lauren polos and a good pair of plain jeans (if youlike rocawear jeans) for virtually unbeatable prices. That pretty much goes with Tjmax and burlington too, but they just built a new marshalls in southern MDand the ralph lauren selection pretty much blew all 3 of those other stores (except maybe a newly built tjmax's) out of the water. I didn't really seetoo much good nike gear at mines, they did have a few things though.

hmmmm they have a tjmax, ross, and marshalls within a 3 mile radius where i live. hmmmmmmmm....
my perspective:
ross = nike heat
marshall = polo outlet
tjmax = ????? i shall find out tomorrow
happy.gif

ross,marshalls,tj maxx, and the rack have been my spots for years.. yall are slow...lol.

my stores get nothin though... bes thing were some 95s and a bunch of lebron tees

ross,marshalls,tj maxx, and the rack have been my spots for years.. yall are slow...lol.

my stores get nothin though

why would they be "your spots for year" when as you said they "get nothing though"?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my stores get nothin though... bes thing were some 95s and a bunch of lebron tees
i'm sure people on here were shopping there before you were even conceived little homie

ross in moreno valley got sz 13 bakin's blue and orange colorway

Back
Top Bottom