March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

^

My local ross has the new griffey cleats, crazy. lol, the one with jimmy in the commercial taking baseballs to the gut.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

My local ross has the new griffey cleats, crazy. lol, the one with jimmy in the commercial taking baseballs to the gut.

what size and color?

Joey,

thanks mane, called back like you said for that size 11. got em'

even did the " nikefind " and got free shipping.

think im just waiting for my call back now
woah woah woah.....whats up with that? How does this work? Do you just tell em Nikefind or what?

Originally Posted by K23J

^

what size and color?

Honestly don't remember, was like a week or two ago when i went.

Sdub,

pm. you know the feds watching...

Originally Posted by joeysole

Anytime my dudes!

Nice update Ayipapi! Also Nordstorm Rack HAD Timberland premium wheat nubucks for $79.99.. Picked up 2 pairs opening day

yo G...if your looking for limited Timbs..check out Marshall's in Clark...they had scattered sizes in the black Undefeated Timbs scattered sizes for$49.99...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Damn, more steals at Ross than the Outlets nowadays.
laugh.gif
I almost went to Ross today too, but I said I didnt need to spend the $$. Cam home, peeked in here and saw Penny 2s and bought them
smh.gif
at metrying to not buy shoes.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Have the black/royal Penny 2's popped up at outlets yet?

I dropped that info about a month ago.. NTers ate it up FAST!

Yep, but wasn't that just a small run at one outlet? I'm hoping they'll hit big again like with the Hares. I need these for around $70
wink.gif

Was at Nordstrom's Rack in Ontario today...saw these for $50 and looked out for a fellow NTer who scooped them up (there was only one pair in the entirestore)

24vmypz.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

What's up with the South Chi outlet?
nerd.gif

They got the
Lebron 6 all black and the black/red/white
Orange and Black Hyperdunks
The Jordan 20 fusions
Some AF1
Lots of Jordan clothing

"NikeFind" for FREE SHIPPING works on select Factory Stores. I tried at PF and they weren't trying to here that.

I would still ask them to use it....GOOD LUCK!

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
I almost went to Ross today too, but I said I didnt need to spend the $$. Cam home, peeked in here and saw Penny 2s and bought them
smh.gif
at me trying to not buy shoes.

Absolutely does not work for me. Even since I've stopped buying new Nike releases almost completely, there's steals and deals everywhere...even whenyou're not looking for them.

Would like to cop those Penny's.....but....

I'm saving my money for all the un-dropped cdp b-grades that will appear in late spring and summer

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

What's up with the South Chi outlet?
nerd.gif

They got the
Lebron 6 all black and the black/red/white
Orange and Black Hyperdunks
The Jordan 20 fusions
Some AF1
Lots of Jordan clothing
how much are the lebron's and orange hd's?

Went to the wisconsin dells today and they didn't have anything. I picked up a pair of blk/gold flightposites....

Air Max 90 boot grey/black either 59.99 or 69.99 fsr
Hydro IV sandal all white and white/light blue/orange 29.99 fsr
looked like some sample Easterno's size 9 for 50 i believe or so on the harsh wall

but thats pretty much it, no clothes nothing it was dry.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at me trying to not buy shoes.

Absolutely does not work for me. Even since I've stopped buying new Nike releases almost completely, there's steals and deals everywhere...even when you're not looking for them.

Tell me about it.

Back
Top Bottom