Mark Cuban charged with insider trading!!

By random chance bumped into Mark Cuban this past Saturday night. I think I was one of a few to recognize Cuban in the bar. Dude was mad chill and was buyingshots, way more personnel than some of the other celebs' i've bumped into. Only civil, wont be that bad.

That's how they make so much money. Somebody tips you off so you won't lose Marha Stewart type #@#. Sucks

and the treasury still does not want to say exactly where those 3 trillion dollars are going

it is a joke that it is still referred to as 700 billion

just wasting more tax dollars to get cuban
smh.gif

Cuban owns a majority share in this site http://www.sharesleuth.com/http://www.sharesleuth.com/ .

Their goal?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]About[/h1]
Sharesleuth.com is an independent Web-based reporting aimed at exposing securities fraud and corporate chicanery.

Call it journalism. Call it investigative blogging. Call it what you will.

More than 13,000 companies are listed on U.S. stock exchanges. Analysts for brokerages and independent research firms track fewer than half of them. Overburdened examiners at the Securities and Exchange Commission review only a fraction of the filings that come their way.

If you've spent any time digging through muck and rot in the lower reaches of the stock market, you know that many investment opportunities are not what they seem, and that some companies are the creation of predators and pretenders. Sharesleuth.com aims to create a new line of defense by using investigative journalism techniques and a worldwide network of amateur and professional stock detectives to identify suspect companies.

So why are they going after Cuban NOW after they had this case for 2 years?
Might this website and Cuban's activism in this field be a little annoyance to the authorities in these times?
embarassed.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mark is that dude chilled with him at this club in Hollywood real cool cat......

There was a write-up about him in WIRED magazine I wanna say last year sometime, where acts65 posted the excerpt from. So it's something that he hasn'ttried to cover up at all. I think it's perfectly fair if a company does something against what's moral or messes with peoples money. From that articlethat I read, it seems like he has good intentions with that shareslueth company.

Found the article Here about what his companydoes.

How is a public offering, in which he was invited to take part of, immoral?

He's obviously "rich", so why not try and ride out the company?

My issue with Cuban is he knew the rule and most likely is documented stating so.

Hell at this point the capital losses may have helped him.

After seeing this story all day yesterday, listening to news station lawyers/commentors, I really don't feel he did anything wrong.
grin.gif

More than likely, the owner of the mamma.com thing is just hurting in this economy and just sent Mr.SEC a couple of emails.

Starting a dot com search engine competing against GOOGLE
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom