MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
You're just way smarter, not neccesarilly that dudes are slow.

If we could all just know what you know, there'd be no World hunger

Last edited:
I can totally get people not liking JJ & I like the show but we can all agree Killgrave is a great villain,
he's a rapist sociopath so it's easy to hate him he has no concept of thinking about other people so this like gory excessive violence don't bother him as long as he gets his end result Jessica jones is basically about a rape victim who's attacker comes back looking for her unlike other villains who want to rule the city or the world he just wants to control one specific woman

Rosario didn't fall for that coffee line [emoji]128527[/emoji] That's my bae
I thought she was so ugly back in the day, but man she is so damn sexy. Attitude is pure, she can Act, and she picks good roles with dope *** characters.

I'd marry few Women, I'd marry her in a heartbeat even if she was a nobody

Last edited:

So touchy that you ain't no mm was a sound? :lol:

Besides you got bigger problems than being as smart as me.
I thought she was so ugly back in the day
:stoneface:

I can totally get people not liking JJ & I like the show but we can all agree Killgrave is a great villain,
he's a rapist sociopath so it's easy to hate him he has no concept of thinking about other people so this like gory excessive violence don't bother him as long as he gets his end result Jessica jones is basically about a rape victim who's attacker comes back looking for her unlike other villains who want to rule the city or the world he just wants to control one specific woman
To me that part of the story is what made JJ more interesting as a character.

She was/is in a dark place and kinda stayed there throughout.

Mad ppl died cuz of his obsession with her.

Last edited:
I thought she was so ugly back in the day, but man she is so damn sexy. Attitude is pure, she can Act, and she picks good roles with dope *** characters.

I'd marry few Women, I'd marry her in a heartbeat even if she was a nobody

Prime Rosario ? He got game ?

So touchy that you ain't no mm was a sound? :lol:

Besides you got bigger problems than being as smart as me.

Sure pal ("you ain't no")

But no, the way it was phrased, I didn't know. I don't read Ebonics well all the time, I guess I can't always dumb myself down.

Last edited:
I didn't really get the point of shades and his ghetto sage ****. Feels like they just forced in a known character from the comic storylines.

I didn't have a problem with Shades.

My biggest problem was Mariah. She was kinda all over the place.

Last edited:
I actually had a problem with Luke Cage not cussing and then later in episodes start saying random swears that seems so forced..

It's you never cussed or you cussed all the time? Make up your mind..

Like cursed in ep 1(before and once after Pop died) and had to drop some cash in the swear can.

Yeah he didn't curse a lot but when he did more later on it was just reflecting his situation.

Last edited:
I didn't mind either way.

Its crazy the emphasis yall put on cursing. Got some wanting the f bomb to finally be used and then some wanting a main character not to curse at all :lol:

Last edited:
Oh and that Jidenna song is old. Been out for months. Was his second song. People just slept on him

Decent watch, but worst of the Marvel x Netflix series. The acting was fine, setting was great, characters were iffy, plot was okay, season could've benefited being cut down to 8-10 episodes.

DD S1 > JJ > DD S2 >>> LC

When I was in high school I thought Rosario Dawson was the prettiest/nastiest girl ever.

EDIT: Haven't seen this since then. Can't even watch the whole thing. They let an adult film this? :x [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I didn't mind either way.

Its crazy the emphasis yall put on cursing. Got some wanting the f bomb to finally be used and then some wanting a main character not to curse at all :lol:

I honestly don't get it either :lol: I know plenty of people who say they don't curse, but end up dropping a few swears now and again when things get rough. Really not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom