"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" Vol. Android vs. iOS

I'm just gonna leave this right here...

Via blog.nielsen.com

The Numbers Don’t Lie. Android More Desired, 50% Bought Recently.

next-smartphone-os.png

smartphone-recent.png

Android has grown steadily for the past year and a half, and not to long ago the thought of Android phones becoming more desired than the latest iOS device was laughable. However, things have clearly changed.Nielsen, the leader of all things regarding polling and statistics, reports from their latest poll of U.S. Mobile Consumers show that those who are in the market for a new smartphone are looking for an Android device. Those who have already picked up a new smartphone have chosen an Android device 50% of the time.

[h1]http://custom-android.net/2011/04/26/the-numbers-dont-lie-android-more-desired-50-bought-recently/[/h1]

:slowly walks out thread: 

ninja.gif

I'm just gonna leave this right here...

Via blog.nielsen.com

The Numbers Don’t Lie. Android More Desired, 50% Bought Recently.

next-smartphone-os.png

smartphone-recent.png

Android has grown steadily for the past year and a half, and not to long ago the thought of Android phones becoming more desired than the latest iOS device was laughable. However, things have clearly changed.Nielsen, the leader of all things regarding polling and statistics, reports from their latest poll of U.S. Mobile Consumers show that those who are in the market for a new smartphone are looking for an Android device. Those who have already picked up a new smartphone have chosen an Android device 50% of the time.

[h1]http://custom-android.net/2011/04/26/the-numbers-dont-lie-android-more-desired-50-bought-recently/[/h1]

:slowly walks out thread: 

ninja.gif

Apple(iOS) is installed in one phone per year

Android is installed in 10 phones per month

do the math padawan

do the math padawan

Phone wise: Iphone OS > Android OS
Tablet wise: Android Honeycomb > IOS

If Apple made an OS dedicated to Tablets then I would buy it, but for now I'm not trying to pay for an oversized Ipod.

Phone wise: Iphone OS > Android OS
Tablet wise: Android Honeycomb > IOS

If Apple made an OS dedicated to Tablets then I would buy it, but for now I'm not trying to pay for an oversized Ipod.

Its really easy to outsell anyone when you overflood the market like they do though..

Men lie, women lie, but battery life doesn't...

I'll stick with iOS

Its really easy to outsell anyone when you overflood the market like they do though..

Men lie, women lie, but battery life doesn't...

I'll stick with iOS

I will NEVER understand why anyone cares about these things. XBox vs PS3, PC vs. Mac, iPhone vs. Android...

I mean really, WHO GIVES A %!%$? Enjoy what you have.

I will NEVER understand why anyone cares about these things. XBox vs PS3, PC vs. Mac, iPhone vs. Android...

Originally Posted by Futuristic

if we didn't care we'd still be rocking these
old-cellphone.jpg

if we didn't care we'd still be rocking these
old-cellphone.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

do the math padawan
I've honestly never cared about this argument, because I own neither an iOS phone nor an Android phone... But Crank's post makes sense.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

do the math padawan
I've honestly never cared about this argument, because I own neither an iOS phone nor an Android phone... But Crank's post makes sense.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

fanboys on either side are annoying

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Yeah this get's old quick.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

not this %+!+ again

Back
Top Bottom