"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" Vol. Android vs. iOS

Originally Posted by moneymike88

fanboys on either side are annoying

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Yeah this get's old quick.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

not this %+!+ again

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I will NEVER understand why anyone cares about these things. XBox vs PS3, PC vs. Mac, iPhone vs. Android...

I mean really, WHO GIVES A %!%$? Enjoy what you have.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I will NEVER understand why anyone cares about these things. XBox vs PS3, PC vs. Mac, iPhone vs. Android...

if we didn't care we'd still be rocking these
old-cellphone.jpg

he's not talking about caring for technology.

more like, why the hell should i care what you use?

im using this phone because it suits me, not because i want to go against what you have.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

if we didn't care we'd still be rocking these
old-cellphone.jpg

he's not talking about caring for technology.

more like, why the hell should i care what you use?

im using this phone because it suits me, not because i want to go against what you have.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Its really easy to outsell anyone when you overflood the market like they do though..

Men lie, women lie, but battery life doesn't...

I'll stick with iOS
meeting demand is ##@$!** capitalism son...thats a concept apple hasnt grasped too well

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Its really easy to outsell anyone when you overflood the market like they do though..

Men lie, women lie, but battery life doesn't...

I'll stick with iOS
meeting demand is ##@$!** capitalism son...thats a concept apple hasnt grasped too well

I own a Android (Thunderbolt), but I agree with what Crank said. Apple has made their mark in the mobile phone business using one brand of phone. That's impressive.

I own a Android (Thunderbolt), but I agree with what Crank said. Apple has made their mark in the mobile phone business using one brand of phone. That's impressive.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

So Im assuming Android pays for your light bill?

if you think THAT's bad, wait until usainboltisfast comes in here to defend steve jobs' honor. boost aint got +!%* on him

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

So Im assuming Android pays for your light bill?

if you think THAT's bad, wait until usainboltisfast comes in here to defend steve jobs' honor. boost aint got +!%* on him

i need verizon to do a 4g android phone with a physical keyboard... my og moto droid isn't having it anymore.

Iheartboost is just a fanboy all around. He does this same !$%+ with PS3 and JDM. This whole thread is actually trolling in disguise.

i need verizon to do a 4g android phone with a physical keyboard... my og moto droid isn't having it anymore.

Iheartboost is just a fanboy all around. He does this same !$%+ with PS3 and JDM. This whole thread is actually trolling in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom