"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" Vol. Android vs. iOS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

So Im assuming Android pays for your light bill?

if you think THAT's bad, wait until usainboltisfast comes in here to defend steve jobs' honor. boost aint got +!%* on him

Smh, it's terrible/genius how marketing has brainwashed people into promoting things they have no real stake in. I have a Nexus One which is a great phone for me but why would I care what another person uses? Going as far as researching articlesp to support a company having a monopolistic war on market share is pretty lame. Just buy the product you think is best.

if you think THAT's bad, wait until usainboltisfast comes in here to defend steve jobs' honor. boost aint got +!%* on him

Smh, it's terrible/genius how marketing has brainwashed people into promoting things they have no real stake in. I have a Nexus One which is a great phone for me but why would I care what another person uses? Going as far as researching articlesp to support a company having a monopolistic war on market share is pretty lame. Just buy the product you think is best.

people rely heavily on goods and products to bolster up their identity and self-worth, in result of exploitative marketing.  

hell we all used to do it with sneakers at some point. Same with sports teams, what type of burger joint we like, or music etc.

But this is getting ridiculous tho 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

people rely heavily on goods and products to bolster up their identity and self-worth, in result of exploitative marketing.  

hell we all used to do it with sneakers at some point. Same with sports teams, what type of burger joint we like, or music etc.

But this is getting ridiculous tho 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure those numbers would change drastically if apple were to start releasing phones with iOS as frequently, each with different features that would attract a wider span of people... Like Android does. They got a new phone coming out every other month with different features. Apple has a product once a year. Those numbers apple is putting up is quite impressive given that fact. I'm an iPhone owner, but will admit that Evo is mighty tempting. I love the huge screen on it. But my girl like the Evo shift, cuz it's smaller and "cuter". But there's my point right there, lot more products to suit more ppl. Both OS doing big either way. But like everyone says ^^ who gives a $#!+. Just do you.

Im pretty sure those numbers would change drastically if apple were to start releasing phones with iOS as frequently, each with different features that would attract a wider span of people... Like Android does. They got a new phone coming out every other month with different features. Apple has a product once a year. Those numbers apple is putting up is quite impressive given that fact. I'm an iPhone owner, but will admit that Evo is mighty tempting. I love the huge screen on it. But my girl like the Evo shift, cuz it's smaller and "cuter". But there's my point right there, lot more products to suit more ppl. Both OS doing big either way. But like everyone says ^^ who gives a $#!+. Just do you.

it doesnt matter if its only one phone per year that comes out or MANY phones that come out. Android phones are all basically the same besides minor tweaks.

According to apple fanboys, the iPhone is better ANYWAY.......So if thats the case, iphones should still sell more and be more desirable if its better, right?

Right........so, yea.

it doesnt matter if its only one phone per year that comes out or MANY phones that come out. Android phones are all basically the same besides minor tweaks.

According to apple fanboys, the iPhone is better ANYWAY.......So if thats the case, iphones should still sell more and be more desirable if its better, right?

Right........so, yea.

Lol ^ you mad? I'm in no means a "fanboy" but yea I think it would make a big difference. One small example... Ppl who don't like the touch screen keyboard would choose a phone w/o it. iOS doesn't have that, so what would they go for, a new bad *** phone with a actual keyboard. Something Android would have. I'm in no way bashing the Android system. That that just makes sense as to why the #s are higher.

Lol ^ you mad? I'm in no means a "fanboy" but yea I think it would make a big difference. One small example... Ppl who don't like the touch screen keyboard would choose a phone w/o it. iOS doesn't have that, so what would they go for, a new bad *** phone with a actual keyboard. Something Android would have. I'm in no way bashing the Android system. That that just makes sense as to why the #s are higher.

......i made THIS THREAD last month and my man usain took it straight to heart  
roll.gif
.  it was nothing but the truth though....

......i made THIS THREAD last month and my man usain took it straight to heart  
roll.gif
.  it was nothing but the truth though....

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by thacapt

I checked this thread on my iPhone....

laugh.gif
I checked it on my ipod touch...

then checked it on my HTC EVO

Bi-winning
checked with my htc mt4g

checked with my macbook

super rare futuristic bi winning!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by thacapt

I checked this thread on my iPhone....

laugh.gif
I checked it on my ipod touch...

then checked it on my HTC EVO

Bi-winning
checked with my htc mt4g

checked with my macbook

super rare futuristic bi winning!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Right........so, yea.
do you know how many cheap @!$ androids are out there? android os is on entry phones and high end smart phones and everything in between. android reaches way more markets than the lone singular iphone.

Right........so, yea.
do you know how many cheap @!$ androids are out there? android os is on entry phones and high end smart phones and everything in between. android reaches way more markets than the lone singular iphone.

Right........so, yea.
poor logic man. iPhones/ios is favoured by many but the 3 phones apple are dishing out today are not going to hold up. android works with multiple manufactures who produce phones that appeal to a certain demopgraphic. the sidekick is going to get rebooted with android, which is obviously targeted to the younger crowd. droids to young adult folks. mytouch3g's for mothers
laugh.gif
taking this into consideration, iOS is holding up impressively.

Right........so, yea.
poor logic man. iPhones/ios is favoured by many but the 3 phones apple are dishing out today are not going to hold up. android works with multiple manufactures who produce phones that appeal to a certain demopgraphic. the sidekick is going to get rebooted with android, which is obviously targeted to the younger crowd. droids to young adult folks. mytouch3g's for mothers
laugh.gif
taking this into consideration, iOS is holding up impressively.

Who gives a damn what OS you prefer.. Enjoy YOUR phone! what others have shouldn't matter to you.

Off Topic though when is PSN coming back online
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom