Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of this story is that she still doesn't realize how crazy she is looking out here.

Last edited:
I really really wish everyone on NT would make a pact to not click or reply to here threads anymore.

If she doesnt get the attention she craves, she'll leave, and NT will be a much much better place.

It annoys me that this great site is seen as a personal blog to some lonely crazy *****. ****NT

I really really wish everyone on NT would make a pact to not click or reply to here threads anymore.

If she doesnt get the attention she craves, she'll leave, and NT will be a much much better place.

It annoys me that this great site is seen as a personal blog to some lonely crazy *****. ****NT

Most people here can't help themselves. Passes the time I guess.

I think the worst part of this story is that ya still think this is an actual woman :rofl:

Why this jawn think she somehow 'helped' or 'saved' cuz?  Based on your little rock, paper, scissors/ will you prom with me circle one love life tales...dude played you, but most importantly, you played yourself.

You went out your way to 'expose' him to his family and friends, because you took too long to give him some P, so he got it elsewhere? You aint think his family and friends already knew he was a dog?  You wild.

Why you mention the dude from MIT who got you roses when the homie from DCU played ya?

We gonna end up seeing an ID TV or Dateline episode about this dude and how he linked up w/ a thirsty NTer and killed them off a post like this.  I think dude really starting to believe that he a she. 

Why this jawn think she somehow 'helped' or 'saved' cuz?  Based on your little rock, paper, scissors/ will you prom with me circle one love life tales...dude played you, but most importantly, you played yourself.

You went out your way to 'expose' him to his family and friends, because you took too long to give him some P, so he got it elsewhere? You aint think his family and friends already knew he was a dog?  You wild.

Why you mention the dude from MIT who got you roses when the homie from DCU played ya?

We gonna end up seeing an ID TV or Dateline episode about this dude and how he linked up w/ a thirsty NTer and killed them off a post like this.  I think dude really starting to believe that he a she. 

View media item 1874540

She acted on impulse out of pure emotions (betrayal, jealousy, anger) and is trying desperately to rationalize it. See how reckless she's talking to dudes here on NT when they're offering sensible advice? If she's talking to strangers that way, imagine how she was talking to her dude.

Word to Patrice O'Neal.

Last edited:
I think the worst part of this story is that ya still think this is an actual woman
roll.gif

Just a quick fyi you dont "know" someone or even enough to have unprotected sex in 5 months

5 months is a good while depending on the frequency of time spent.

I think the worst part of this story is that ya still think this is an actual woman :rofl:

I said this in one of "her" last threads :lol: I assumed it was Nomad trying to get the male perspective by becoming a female. Sort of like when Shawn and Cory dressed as women in HS.

Last edited:
Don't get mad DC just cause you PM'd me pics of your overly NTthick self, built like an upside down Christmas tree

Meth already ran the legit check on Kellyrep's account a while back. He said there is no evidence it was a troll account

5 months is a good while depending on the frequency of time spent.

I said this in one of "her" last threads :lol: I assumed it was Nomad trying to get the male perspective by becoming a female. Sort of like when Shawn and Cory dressed as women in HS.

I don't think there's any cut off, every time you have unprotected sex not in a fully monogamous relationship its a risk. 

This whole "pretending to be women on NT thing" is the most bizarre ideas I've ever heard. I refuse to believe it. 
It's literally happened several times before on NT though. Where you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom