Met MJ today...What a %$%@

That sucks man!!
i meet Jordan once and it was a different story. my connect invited me to a meeting it was the time when the air Jordan xx came out
and they were going to reveal it to certain people before it came out to the public and he was very nice. he even gave us all a free pair of the air Jordan xx(to bad it doesn't fit anymore) but he didn't want to sign them!

let's think about this for a second... your friend put his stinkin, sweaty, dirty shoes in his face... c'mon man.
grin.gif

That sucks man, but I think it just depends on where you are and the situation. Just like with anyone you could have caught him at a bad time you never know.

Originally Posted by scuffed nikes

let's think about this for a second... your friend put his stinkin, sweaty, dirty shoes in his face... c'mon man.
grin.gif

haha

Yeah I heard he's even worse if you ever see him out in a club or bar.Some of my friends who play professional sports said he'll try to take your girl.Like come up to the girl you are hollin at and say basically why would you want to be with them when you can be with him(MJ). No lie! I'm not making thisup
laugh.gif

But like somebody said before I like Jordan's because they represent things I liked and wanted as a kid. I like Polos but I'm not in love with RalphLauren.

has any1 thought of the fact that he doesnt give a s*!t about us and only care about himself and his money, only cause hot "MJ SHOES" drop doesntmean hes doing it for the love of us, hes doing it for the love of his money..... if he were to talk to me like you said he did i would take off my jordanshoes and throw it at his face real talk.... we have supported him way to much to be treated that way.... maybe we should see JB quality and MJ himself as thesame... IMO

what retro V's were they???? the shoes were probably somewhat beat or they were metallics and how dumb would metallics look with a sharpie

your boy should have tried to get some grapes signed and have the pair on hand and in box, and just not off his feet.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

has any1 thought of the fact that he doesnt give a s*!t about us and only care about himself and his money, only cause hot "MJ SHOES" drop doesnt mean hes doing it for the love of us, hes doing it for the love of his money..... if he were to talk to me like you said he did i would take off my jordan shoes and throw it at his face real talk.... we have supported him way to much to be treated that way.... maybe we should see JB quality and MJ himself as the same... IMO

People need to chill out! You dont go up to Ralph Lauren,Tommy Hilfiger or Michael Lacoste and shove a article of clothing in their face and tell them to signit. MJ doesnt owe it to you to be friendly all the time. Guys can you imagine people CONSTANTLY asking for you for a autograph and pictures? For20 years?

Dude isnt gonna be friendly all the time. Some of y'all are acting like Stan from the Eminem song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krs1demian

i have been wondering about that. he probably has the BIGGEST ego in the world.

can you blame him?
people worship the ground he walks on and stand in line in -25 degree weather for his shoes
eyes.gif

I wouldnt want some ones shoe, fresh off there foot in my face neither, but he didnt need to address you like that .....

Look on the bright side;; at least he didnt igg you ....
smile.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

and my friend took of his Retro 5's to ask him to sign and MJ said '' Get those +#+$ out of my face''

DAMN ... this makes me mad ... aint that some B S ....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif
lol celebs are like regular people, most of em are jerks. i dont put much stock in a celebs off hours persona. so if he was nice and signed your boy kicks and went n played a game of horse with you guyz, would you have bought all j's ever made. this is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Now if it was Penny Hardaway it would be a different story with you.

seriously would have been that big of a deal to sign the shoes? Not really just sign it and move on. You all are right jordan doesnt owe us anything. But alsoin that same breathe, He should remember that we buy his products and that he would have alot less cash if we didnt buy his stuff. If he didnt want to be inthe spotlight he should have been a math teacher. What did he expect?

i saw him at the annual jordan basketball tournament in NY... waited an hour to see him and he ignores everyone there and just walks straight to the lockerroom
SMH

Back
Top Bottom