***MEXICAN GIRLS APPRECIATION VOL. Guadalajara Night life***

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Def not indigenous Mexicans.
laugh.gif

Mexican girls in El Paso don't even look like that
indifferent.gif
and they're bred right across the street
smh.gif
Prob because Mexicans who come to the US are of the poor variety and most are truly indigenous to the area. Most of the girls posted in this thread are of Mixed European lineage who have money.
They don't need to come to the US.

On a side not Argentinean women of a Euro background are bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb. Just damn beautiful.

I'm gonna snatch me a nice Argentinian Jewish girl. That way I can have a Latina and make myself happy and make my parents happy by marrying a Jewish girl.
Have my cake and eat it too.
laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by socluis90

i'm going there in march. booked a flight for cheap. what you recommend to do out there krisp?

So many things man. Check out Zapopan, Zaplotanejo and Tonala. Guadalajara has a little bit of everything. From the Night life to the many cultural museums to dope Malls. Some spots that sell kicks as well. I will Pm you more info carnal. Btw you trying to go to the WC in the summer?
Check out Galerias, a mall that has all the fresas gathered
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guadalajara is very rich in things to do, you can almost do everything over hereand it's a pretty safe city....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

too bad there arent much hot mexican girls in NY,most of them in NY are ugly imo.

Even tho NYC > everywhere
nyc girls suck... you guys can keep your harlem and bronx broads..
i like classy girls
smile.gif
luckily i go to a fashion school and have access to them since they come from other places.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

too bad there arent much hot mexican girls in NY,most of them in NY are ugly imo.

i like classy girls
smile.gif
luckily i go to a fashion school and have access to them since they come from other places.

i dont like the girls from harlem or the bronx either. If you like classy girls Staten Island is where you gotta be

i like classy girls
smile.gif

i dont like the girls from harlem or the bronx either. If you like classy girls Staten Island is where you gotta be
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this guy said Staten Island
cmon son..

mexican girls in chicago are the worst looking things i think ive ever seen on earth its like when they ugly they on a another level of ugly maybe i need tohit other states or maybe even mexico but im kool they out their waring with the government i can only imagine what they be on with a a slick dude tryna pushup on one of their neighborhood queens

i like classy girls
smile.gif

i actually think staten island girls get around more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

i like classy girls
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this guy said Staten Island
cmon son..

Laugh all you want Staten Island got the best girls.

i like classy girls
smile.gif

i actually think staten island girls get around more
laugh.gif

nahh bro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They dont..u prolly like that pancake booty..
but hey..different strokes for different folks

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree... Although I like my women in Manhattan
happy.gif
.. but anyway, I realized NYC girls were trash once I went to LA[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't wait to go back[/color]

Mexican girls are he most liable to get that wierd body where their stomach's preggo status and they still got skinny arms. I know you seen this before. Alot have them big tatas though.

Mexican girls are he most liable to get that wierd body where their stomach's preggo status and they still got skinny arms. I know you seen this before. Alot have them big tatas though.

You can tell those mexican girls got money. Look at the way they dress. Mexican girls out here in florida aren't good looking either. I'm not mexicanso i don't know where all the good lookin ones r at, but i think the girls in the other thread are better then this one.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They dont..u prolly like that pancake booty..
but hey..different strokes for different folks
roll.gif

chill with the pancake booty.no one likes that.not even guidos

Back
Top Bottom