"MiguelFrancis".....

Quote:
1. everybody needs to get your stories striaght before coming at me in a thread.
2. i have been m.i.a for a BIGGER reason. not because i'm trying to fraud anyone.
3. i have never frauded anyone. ask any one of my transactions. all of them have gone cleanly. this one is out of my control and i'm catching heat for it.

in the end it's all he said she said and i'm at the end of the stick because i don't try to befriend everyone on NT toronto.

smh at me?

this is irrlevant at this point....

Quote:
"T.O. Gangbang Auditions"

you got pics...???

miguel cudos for trying to set the story straight in a hate thread made about you. i applaud your courage sir. but i guess you need to spend less time responding to threads and more time finishing up your business.. but hey thats just my opinion and i dont even know you so..good luck with whatever your going through right now man.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

I'm not Maury you can go express your problems to him, personally I don't care if anyone I deal with is "Timmy goody two step and a skip" tracking should have been provided. Especially with the way things go on when it comes to shipping and knowing you still had unfinished deals a simple 25 second email to dunkin would have avoided all of this.

Sympathy? please.

Anyways I spoke to my dude so hopefully this gets resolved with his package at his door within the next few days.

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Quote:
i have never frauded anyone. ask any one of my transactions.
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

lol @ cats chirping in from the sidelines, let these dudes handle their BI
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

2jbl5hz.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
ever since pookieman located mskicks and got his money back, she's been MIA....i think he killed her...or ate her...that dude is huge!
:b
tongue.gif

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

Totally agree with u xxx dOubleO xxx

Im pretty sure i saw u walking in STC last week
So if u can walk in STC u can walk to the post office and ship off the package

Lucky Q talked to the kid before he would of put you on blast and give Canadians a bad rep

Supreme_Sole Auctions

He isn't a kid...lol
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

I'm hearing some funny rumours but easy on tha dude...he's one of the most genuine cats I've met in the Toronto community...

Migs dont leave this US cat hanging though cuz we all know how it feels to wait and wait and wait for a package w\o getting tracking you start thinking every possible scenario!?!
Troopers iz back wearin tha 45...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, SOMEONE'S SALTY

I AIN'T EVEN GONNA SAY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Back
Top Bottom