Minding your business (vol. hitting women)

Now this topic has been discussed over and over but what I witnessed last night was unimaginable. I'm not one for a long explanation so I'll make it as short as possible. I went to the club dolo and this one chick was harassing the same dude all night. From what I noticed, it seemed like they used to date because it got personal. On several occasions I seen this chick face mush, and punch him in the head as he walked away. She even spit on him and he still didn't do anything. The final straw was when she splashed her drink in his face and started hitting him... that's when he lost it and hit her in the face with the bottle. 
Here's the kicker, the chick I was talking to at the time asked me why didn't I stop him?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

Now this topic has been discussed over and over but what I witnessed last night was unimaginable. I'm not one for a long explanation so I'll make it as short as possible. I went to the club dolo and this one chick was harassing the same dude all night. From what I noticed, it seemed like they used to date because it got personal. On several occasions I seen this chick face mush, and punch him in the head as he walked away. She even spit on him and he still didn't do anything. The final straw was when she splashed her drink in his face and started hitting him... that's when he lost it and hit her in the face with the bottle. 
Here's the kicker, the chick I was talking to at the time asked me why didn't I stop him?

indifferent.gif
Made the story worth the read. 
Stupid beesh, I hope she learned her damn lesson. 

Anyone would be wrong for hitting someone with a bottle unless they were outnumbered or getting %%%%ed up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welp...did she leave him alone to go lick her wounds once she got rocked in the head with a bottle? Any chick that keeps coming after that is a chick I don't wanna know in passing.

hitting ol' girl with the bottle may have been a tad excessive

Originally Posted by cap1229

Welp...did she leave him alone to go lick her wounds once she got rocked in the head with a bottle? Any chick that keeps coming after that is a chick I don't wanna know in passing.

Of course she did. Her homegirls WATCHED her lunge at this dude with punches and did nothing to pull her off. When she got hit with the bottle is the only time they were comforting her. I should've gave her 1 napkin and use the rest to wipe the beer off my clothes.

Of course she did. Her homegirls WATCHED her lunge at this dude with punches and did nothing to pull her off. When she got hit with the bottle is the only time they were comforting her. I should've gave her 1 napkin and use the rest to wipe the beer off my clothes.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

so my face can look like this after spending 2 days in the ER room from doctors trying remove the leftover shards of glass from a Ace of Spades bottle?????.... uh uh NOT!!!
PDVD_001.JPG

Damn a bottle though? A little over the top there. If you're ever in that situation as I have in the past, just leave the room/area before you lose your temper and do something you'll later regret.

Were they black or puerto rican?

To spit at someone and create such a scene in the public is absurd.

You should've done the dougie.  Tell them to teach you how to dougie.  You should've acted like this:

tracy-mcgrady-500x281.jpg

Like I said in the Chris Brown/Rihanna thread yesterday.

Violence is violence no matter who it's against.

In this case....

She provoked dude and got her issue because of it.

Don't feel bad for her in the slightest.

Bottle was a little OD though

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

My response: "why didn't you stop him ?"

cant blame him.....only so much a person can take before they lash out.....whatever happened to keeping your hands to yourself?

indifferent.gif

She went messed with him all night and  all. She should not be mad if he hit back. 

Yea, you can't go around pushing people around and expect nothing to happen. That's human nature.

As for jumping in, that's a consequence within itself.

I jump in, he hits me out of anger, we fight. I go to jail.
or
I jump in, his boys rush me, then I share ambulance with the chick.
or
I jump in, security snatches me up thinking I was involved.
or
I jump in, and automatically get involved for starting a riot.

Back
Top Bottom