Minding your business (vol. hitting women)

1) OP why you went to the club dolo??? ( not takin shots just wondering)
2) You shoulda Worldstared it *Shrugs* 
grin.gif

3) What did she think would happen?? I hate stupid brawwds

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

As for jumping in, that's a consequence within itself.

I jump in, he hits me out of anger, we fight. I go to jail.
or
I jump in, his boys rush me, then I share ambulance with the chick.
or
I jump in, security snatches me up thinking I was involved.
or
I jump in, and automatically get involved for starting a riot.
GET-TO-DA-CHOPPA-.gif

Don't stall and call 911 if you can't handle it.. Or get to the choppa now!

I would never jump in that's their business. I also don't see anything wrong with hitting the chick after all of that, some women need to be taught they aren't invincible and shouldn't be laying hands on people thinking they can't be touched. I'm not proud of it but I've done it before. My girl at the time started some stupid +#% argument and she ended up getting heated enough to where she kept hitting me. After about 15 min I lost it when she swung at my face 3 times and smacked her so hard she had to sit down talking about all she sees is black. I felt bad but chick never touched me like that again though.

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

1) OP why you went to the club dolo??? ( not takin shots just wondering)
2) You shoulda Worldstared it *Shrugs* 
grin.gif

3) What did she think would happen?? I hate stupid brawwds

I'm more comfortable going to the club dolo than with a group of dudes. I'm on my own time and I don't have dead weight to carry. Once in a while I'll go out with my boys, but I'm low key... I don't like too much attention.

She spit on him fellas. Spit. That's about the nastiest thing you can do to someone.

I don't condone hitting women, but its difficult for me to be too upset with the guy

Bottle is excessive yet the spit, and punching isn't as oppose to the walking away he was doing? 
roll.gif

the double standard is ridiculous and these situations go on so much.

then its all the feminists crying about domestic violence which imo is a term that needs to be eliminated completely. (inb4 sexist chauvinistic pig)

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I bet they together right now.
They both are crazy.

That's the thing. If a dude has the balls to fight his gf out in public, that just tells me they fight all the time.

They both are crazy.

That's the thing. If a dude has the balls to fight his gf out in public, that just tells me they fight all the time.
Are they still together though?

They both are crazy.

Are they still together though?
I have no idea. I could tell that they've dated due to the personal things that the chick mentioned.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

yo lucky, so what was your answer to ol' girl?

The chick I was talking to at the club? I haven't spoken to her since... her wanting me to get involved said a lot about her character. 
Anybody with common sense knows better than to get involved in that kinda drama.

I would've just shaken the +%!# outta her
laugh.gif
. That bottle was crazy, but come on, spitting? I would have walked out of the club after she mushed my face.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Now this topic has been discussed over and over but what I witnessed last night was unimaginable. I'm not one for a long explanation so I'll make it as short as possible. I went to the club dolo and this one chick was harassing the same dude all night. From what I noticed, it seemed like they used to date because it got personal. On several occasions I seen this chick face mush, and punch him in the head as he walked away. She even spit on him and he still didn't do anything. The final straw was when she splashed her drink in his face and started hitting him... that's when he lost it and hit her in the face with the bottle. 
Here's the kicker, the chick I was talking to at the time asked me why didn't I stop him?

indifferent.gif

She went messed with him all night and  all. She should not be mad if he hit back. 
With a bottle?

The chick I was talking to at the club? I haven't spoken to her since... her wanting me to get involved said a lot about her character. 
Anybody with common sense knows better than to get involved in that kinda drama.
i like that answer.
tumblr_lngylv10yZ1qzr7woo1_400.gif

OP, you should have went over to dude after he hit that chick with the bottle and asked if you could borrow it to do the same to the chick who asked why you didn't jump in it 
laugh.gif

DOUBLE STANDARD

I have see these type of scenarios before... As humans, man or woman we can only take a certain amount of abuse before we snap. I mean SNAP not "express our true emotions" but react instinctively and defend our self.

I blame EVERYONE of her friends with her in the club for not calming down the woman as soon as she hit/spit on the guy the first time. These situations could be almost completely avoided if only more people were to get involved as soon as they saw someone starting to get violent (whether is a man or woman). 

Also: Where were the bouncers ? They should have made her leave the club the second she started getting aggressive. (2 of my boys work as bouncers at different clubs and they both say 80% of fist fights in the club are started by women either against their ex-man or his new woman. Then their dudes jump in to break it up, and THEY end up going to jail.

i like that answer.
tumblr_lngylv10yZ1qzr7woo1_400.gif
this, OP = smart man. the chick went over the line the second she touched him

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

OP, you should have went over to dude after he hit that chick with the bottle and asked if you could borrow it to do the same to the chick who asked why you didn't jump in it 
laugh.gif

I gave her the coldest blank face stare ever 
laugh.gif

That was best response for that stupid suggestion.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

DOUBLE STANDARD

I have see these type of scenarios before... As humans, man or woman we can only take a certain amount of abuse before we snap. I mean SNAP not "express our true emotions" but react instinctively and defend our self.

I blame EVERYONE of her friends with her in the club for not calming down the woman as soon as she hit/spit on the guy the first time. These situations could be almost completely avoided if only more people were to get involved as soon as they saw someone starting to get violent (whether is a man or woman). 

Also: Where were the bouncers ? They should have made her leave the club the second she started getting aggressive. (2 of my boys work as bouncers at different clubs and they both say 80% of fist fights in the club are started by women either against their ex-man or his new woman. Then their dudes jump in to break it up, and THEY end up going to jail.

I couldn't have said that better myself. 
IMO, she has no real friends because if they were her friends, they would've left the club with her and call it a night. Just to avoid drama.

You're right though, women are the reasons why fights get started in clubs. (at least to my knowledge)

Back
Top Bottom