MISFITS fans... SERIES THREAD

I like the twist on Abby's identity. She's crazy

That probation dude is wild. If he survives :smh: Part of me always wanted them to tie a serial killer angle to all their deaths...

Rudy 2 is a ******g idiot.

Rudy 1 :smokin

I forgot all about Rudy 3 Wonder why his dad only had 1 :nerd:

Last edited:
Probation dude might be one of my favorite characters of this new cast the last few seasons. Dude is always coming with the lulz.

@executive76 when was there a Rudy 3? I thought it was just crazy Rudy and emo Rudy

Yea I've been watching since the beginning but I'm drawing a blank on there being a 3rd Rudy lol

Rudy 3 was a Psychopath...The other 2 set him up so he'd go to jail he got out and tracked them down

Rudy 3 was a Psychopath...The other 2 set him up so he'd go to jail he got out and tracked them down
and even though Rudy 3 is a psychopath he was the one who initially talked to Jess about being yourself and shes weak on the inside. it started the possibility of Jess and Rudy end up being together. I havent seen the newest episode so idk what has happened yet.

the 5th episode where they meet the digital girl and Alex (from the bar) says "I'll handle her!" and starts to unbuckle his pants
laugh.gif

this weeks episode was alright, still wondering about the turtle 's human form though
nerd.gif

this ending is about to be 
sick.gif

ep 7 was wack to me, like theres really only one ep left?  that ep did nothing for me going into the finale

completely agree, was it the preview or did Rudy use the same underground secret lair the Simon used?

meh, going to the end no matter what
eyes.gif

Yeah it does seem as if the series will end on a mediocre vibe but I enjoyed it while it lasted either way.

Y'all are a bunch of stiffs. After this episode, I'll go on record as saying this season has been the best season since the new characters took over. I for one am kinda mad that this isshh it about to end.

The real reason why the story has picked up is because for the first time in a very long while, the main characters are being given enough time to develop and grow, instead of being killed off left an right, which was very much the case after the main cast left.

The scene with Jess and Rudy 1 on top of the roof after everything had played out was intense. My dude was like I aint trying to have a baby, so you're on your own...cold...:smh:...:lol:. Makes me wonder if the baby has even been conceived yet. Things are likely over between Jess and Rudy 1, so I'm thinking Finn might turn out to be her baby-daddy on the final episode, when they likely shag.

Ohh and probation worker = always lulz. If the main cast were a starting five of an NBA team, the probation worker would be the leading candidate for the 6th man of the year award...:lol:

The season has been damn good but from what I've seen of the finale it just doesn't seem to measure up.

Rudy might still have a shot...he lost Rudy 2, Finn and he received a baby announcement all in one day

Finn ending up knocking her up after Alex/Rudy would complete his his long run of Ls so that could work too.

Could the Alex use all those powers ? Does he have any powers now? I would have been running through every chick with with good powers if he could can them

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not saying this season has been terrible. Definitely been some good laughs but the way things lead into the finale just seems....incomplete. Like 8 episodes actually isn't enough to really flesh it out but I gotta see how it all comes together before I completely write it off.

Could the Alex use all those powers ? Does he have any powers now? I would have been running through every chick with with good powers if he could can them
he still has the power to take powers by doing them its just that when he's on E he'll give it away meaning he's storing all of them in himself but not giving them. since he was he just blew the whole load (wordplay
tongue.gif
) into her. and since she's wasn't on E (to my knowledge) she wouldve kept them forever had she not died. once Alex is sober its back to normal for him and the rest of the crew.

and as for it only being 8 episodes.... well thats just standard British television workings. small country, with many channels, blah blah blah on average a good running show holds only 2 million viewers per episode, numbers that were never reached by Misfits, highest was 1.7 mil in season 3. it has been going lower and lower and barely half a million or less is the average now

they always have fresh new shows to pull in numbers as quickly as possible instead of having CSI going for 38 years strong. there are exceptions of course, plus there's the old saying that British TV sucks.

So is this show still worth watching? I watched until the end of the last season, but I just miss the chemistry from the original cast. They kept changing the characters way too much for me to care about them.

well the whole OG cast was gone by mid 4th season so if you saw the 5th you might as well
laugh.gif

the probation officer's facial expression were dope 
laugh.gif

sad to see it end but I wish it wouldve went on.

Feels like there would be a movie hopefully all the living characters comeback

Whatever happened to the skins movie?

Back
Top Bottom