MJ was poisoned b4 the "flu game" VOL....G.O.A.T

against utah?

i wouldn't doubt this for a second. 

like, there's no need to exaggerate the myth of michael. 

whether it was deliberate food poisoning or not, he still 

went out & performed that game regardless.... goat. 

Utah's hate for MJ and the Bulls was strong, so food poisoning wouldn't surprise me one bit. Similar to Kobe before the Kings game in Sacramento or whatever.

And he'd have to have a world class hangover to look thattt bad. Plus, team had access to IV's and whatever else to snap someone out of a hangover.

I dont care if it was food poisoning, him being hung over or if he got bite by the outbreak monkey he still went out and played the game

Jordan is the greatest

Jalen Rose is an idiot. Yeah right MJ is going to get drunk in Salt Lake City during the NBA Finals at age 34 :smh:

I thought it was common knowledge that it was food poisoning. I could have sworn that one of the announcers reported during the game's telecast that he became sick after ordering room service on the road in Utah.
you are exactly right Sir, EXACTLY. some cats in here werent around when he was playin, huh ?????? thats a shame
If my memory serves me correct, prior to tip off of game 6 right after the intros, Ahmad had a quick sideline report from bulls bench and mentioned that after speaking with jordan earlier in the day, Ahmad says and i'm paraphrasing "he says he feels much better and actually ate solid food and didn't go for pizza."  

i have the whole series recorded on VHS and after work, i'm going to pop in the tapes and confirm that NBC did mention pizza. 

If my memory serves me correct, prior to tip off of game 6 right after the intros, Ahmad had a quick sideline report from bulls bench and mentioned that after speaking with jordan earlier in the day, Ahmad says and i'm paraphrasing "he says he feels much better and actually ate solid food and didn't go for pizza."  

i have the whole series recorded on VHS and after work, i'm going to pop in the tapes and confirm that NBC did mention pizza. 

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !

thank you good Sir

Mr Friendly, you Sir also put it quite well !!!! :D

Think the videos are on YouTube also.

Great username btw newb :smokin

Who in the world would actually believe Jalen Rose on this particular topic??  Dude was nowhere near around.

didnt rose get a dui a lil while back, not too long ago ? seems as though he has liquor on his mind quite a bit
laugh.gif

Think the videos are on YouTube also.

Great username btw newb :smokin

Just got home from work and watched the tape..... my memory did not fail me. it was reported that is was pizza. Ahmad talked about how Jordan said he was felling better and ready to go for game 6. The only thing he was worried about was his timing and how he would play. Ahmad then suggested that maybe he should've ate some more bad pizza considering the way he play in game 5.

What's more impressive is that a lot of people forget that the jazz were rolling in game 5 and were up 15 or 16 points halfway through the second quarter.

As for my user name, i had to create one after niketalk went to the new format. I've been lurking since 2000 but never really post. I see you post in the soccer thread all the time.

Jalen claiming he was hungover is major hating. What kind of hungover takes multiple IV treatments? Smh

I see why he got car jacked at the light when he came out here in that drop top Bentley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom