MJ was poisoned b4 the "flu game" VOL....G.O.A.T

thats what happens when you eat "pizza" anywhere in the United States west of Chicago...

har har

but serious, Im sure it was the flu. wasnt the food poisoning/attempted food poisoning during another series? or was it on Kobe? Tim Grover/I may have gotten our stories mixed up over the years.

Jalen said it was a combination.

He never said it was all because he was hungover.

Again did Jalen Rose play for the Bulls?

And why would a 34 year old MJ get drunk in Salt Lake City(which sucks for nightlife) during the NBA Finals with the series being tied at 2-2?

Come on man..... use your head

Last edited:
I'm sorry I think jalen rose knows more about life in the nba than me or you.

And you act like mj never dipped to Atlantic city during a playoff series.

Last edited:

Well I hope whenever somebody questions your integrity, hope people give you the benefit of the doubt unlike what you are giving MJ :smh:

Well I hope whenever somebody questions your integrity, hope people give you the benefit of the doubt unlike what you are giving MJ :smh:

Its been well documented that MJ would sneak off and gamble during the playoffs don't get butthurt.

Jalen is snitching to an extent but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

I would not doubt that MJ had a drink or two with his pizza that night but so faded that the next day he needs IV treatments? Smh, not buying all that but the poisoning sounds more realistic.

Either way, he cooked the jazz for another ring, lol and if he was drunk then that's even more insult to the jazz. Getting cooked by a drunkard!

Last edited:
Why would the fool (Jordan) or whoever ordered the pizza let the pizza company know that the pizza was FOR Jordan? Why volunteer that info?

I would assume that it probably got out in the store that the pizza was for MICHAEL JORDAN.

I doubt they ordered the Pizza under Michaels name tho..

Even if they didn't use his name, if 5 people showed up to deliver the pizza, they found out somehow.

My question is why would JB release a show called "The Flu Game", if he didnt actually have the flu? That would've been a perfect chance to clear up any confusion right there.

I think this is a clean up job. With Jalen talking about him being hung over, they're trying to come up with a more plausible reason for his sickness before people start poking around.

Even if they didn't use his name, if 5 people showed up to deliver the pizza, they found out somehow.

My question is why would JB release a show called "The Flu Game", if he didnt actually have the flu? That would've been a perfect chance to clear up any confusion right there.

I think this is a clean up job. With Jalen talking about him being hung over, they're trying to come up with a more plausible reason for his sickness before people start poking around.

why the **** would JB care about what jalen rose said lol. that game has always been known as the "Flu Game" regardless of what really happened. even if he WAS hungover...who the hell would care at this point? especially when he went out and performed the way he did. I'm flabbergasted that you actually said that. you must be one of those guys that thinks 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombings were an inside govt job too.

also, they obviously wouldn't order it in MJ's name. everyone in Utah knew the Bulls were staying at that specific hotel. those 5 people probably knew there was a good chance that it was someone in the Bull's organization that ordered that pizza so they all went in hopes that they'd see someone famous.

why the **** would JB care about what jalen rose said lol. that game has always been known as the "Flu Game" regardless of what really happened. even if he WAS hungover...who the hell would care at this point? especially when he went out and performed the way he did. I'm flabbergasted that you actually said that. you must be one of those guys that thinks 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombings were an inside govt job too.

also, they obviously wouldn't order it in MJ's name. everyone in Utah knew the Bulls were staying at that specific hotel. those 5 people probably knew there was a good chance that it was someone in the Bull's organization that ordered that pizza so they all went in hopes that they'd see someone famous.

If no one cared why is there an article on it? Why would the writer of the book feel the need to even touch on it? Why are you trying to bring the Boston bombings into this? Why are you "flabbergasted"?(Dont even try to pretend you didnt catch feelings :lol:)

Jordan was not Jesus, why is it so impossible that he was hungover?I'm just using what I know about Jordan, plus that fact that Jalen has nothing to gain and some to lose by making his statements versus the writer who is trying to gain and is close to the extremely rich person who reputation could be slightly hurt(clearly theres people that feel he can do no wrong), plus as a player, he would know what goes down in between players better than any member of the team staff would. Word to Rasheed Wallace and Damon Stoudamire.

But hey, if its in a book it has to be true, right?

Last edited:
^^ that what these dudes don't realize. It doesn't matter if he had H1N1, bird flu, bubble guys, std, or food poisoning, he did what he did feeling the way he did. If in your world you think him being hungover discredits the game, NOBODY CARES because it doesn't take away from what happened

And if rose is now reputable source, I don't know what to tell you.....

Last edited:
Some of jalens other stories are waaaaay out there lol
Like charlie murphys.

Stories about Jalen and his team were true, yea.

But if you haven't noticed what he's been doing since Bill Simmons put him under his wing and he's been added to Grantland, he's become nothing more than a **** now, blatantly selling himself to try "out-duel" the popularity of TNT crew. How would Jalen, a 3 year player (who wasn't anyone important, and averaging 10 mins a game in 1997) know if Michael Jordan was hungover a night before the finals. What type of sources does he have? :lol:

Have a hard time believing Jordan would get so drunk to the point he get's alcohol poisoning the night before a game. My roommate in college had Alcohol poisoning, he was 6'3, 190lbs. You know much liquor it took for him to get Alc poisiong? :lol:

Can't even imagine what a 6 foot 6 professional athlete, who eats 6 times a day, and weighs 215 lbs would need to to drink in order to get alcohol poising. The night before a game? Man ya'll would fall into Jalen's trap :lol:

Last edited:

Not to get off track but I thought this was common knowledge.

Anything to further the agenda :smh:

Jalen Rose never at any point in time ever said MJ had alcohol poisoning or even that the flu was only a hangover.

Yall just be running with what somebody else on here said.

I'm still trying to figure out where this alcohol poisoning business came from.

Stories about Jalen and his team were true, yea.

But if you haven't noticed what he's been doing since Bill Simmons put him under his wing and he's been added to Grantland, he's become nothing more than a **** now, blatantly selling himself to try "out-duel" the popularity of TNT crew. How would Jalen, a 3 year player (who wasn't anyone important, and averaging 10 mins a game in 1997) know if Michael Jordan was hungover a night before the finals. What type of sources does he have? :lol:

Have a hard time believing Jordan would get so drunk to the point he get's alcohol poisoning the night before a game. My roommate in college had Alcohol poisoning, he was 6'3, 190lbs. You know much liquor it took for him to get Alc poisiong? :lol:

Can't even imagine what a 6 foot 6 professional athlete, who eats 6 times a day, and weighs 215 lbs would need to to drink in order to get alcohol poising. The night before a game? Man ya'll would fall into Jalen's trap :lol:

Thank you

Dudes are acting like Jalen Rose's word is Gospel :lol:

Back
Top Bottom