***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

^ agreed

I want that red pedroia wilson mitt, but not for 340 :smh:

My glovesmith is just fine........til next season :wink:

An honest question, would you guys rather have that Cutch, Trout, or Kemp glove for $500, or get like five lower-tier models for the same amount?

An honest question, would you guys rather have that Cutch, Trout, or Kemp glove for $500, or get like five lower-tier models for the same amount?
buy a heart of the hide for $230 and call it a day. 

Ethier's gray/blue new balance cleats are so sick. Would love a pair. It'd look perfect with our road grays.

Quick question, what socks do mlb players wear? What brand are they because I'm sure they aren't the Nike or UA ones at the store?

Quick question, what socks do mlb players wear? What brand are they because I'm sure they aren't the Nike or UA ones at the store?

I have some game worn socks from the Astros. They're just regular long plain black socks. No markings or anything. Pretty gross and cheap quality.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am a senior in high school and trying to start a baseball team at my school. Since we have no funding, we are on a really tight budget. Where would the cheapest place be to get embroidered uniforms be?!? I have no idea where to start! Looking for some advice...

Anyone else seen Carl Crawford and David Price's cleated Jordan XX8 PEs? They both broke them out for the division series, really nice.

Tons of guys now in the MVP Elite BGs, looking like they will indeed release in white+usual colors

Back
Top Bottom