***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

What do you guys think the best turf shoes are? I loved my NB cleats and was looking at NB turfs but the Nike ones are $30 cheaper. And everyone has the Nike turfs so they have to be decent.
Ive had reebok and nike turfs, since we were sponsored, and both brands last me a season or 2 at the least. and I would have the next seasons pair for looks since the previous were long lasting.

Nike is great to me, i havent had any of the recent ones in the past couple years but with lunarlon i cant imagine them being worse than previous models.

Also, I contacted oneness about the XII cleats and they said they still have size 11 available in the metals. I was looking for a size 12.

Also contacted Nike again about them and they said they were waiting for release info on the XII cleats. They also said nothing came up for ID cleats. Usually that info is available by now.

Last edited:
I have a Wilson a2000 right now, but I don't know if I want to upgrade to an a2k. There just doesn't seem to be a big difference between the two except for the price. And what do y'all know and think about super skin. I'm trying to get a new glove for Christmas haha  

I used the A2000 superskin model in college when i played 2nd.  They are super light and make your hands feel quick.  Only downside I noticed was the palm was a bit thin so you really felt the ball on every play.  I would definitely buy another if I was still playing infield.  The model i used was the smallest of the available gloves which also probably helped in terms of weight. 

Anybody know of a glove company that has a logo that looks like an "m". I think we've talked about it on this forum before, it's an asian company, I believe Jose Iglesias has used it before, I just can't find a pic. And no it's not Mizuno.

I hope Eastbay gets them also...no good coupon codes for DSG right now.
I know i searched for 5 min before i clicked submit trying to find a coupon. But more than likely you gonna have to wait a bit before they get included on any discounts. You know JB producs stay excluded for a while

I know i searched for 5 min before i clicked submit trying to find a coupon. But more than likely you gonna have to wait a bit before they get included on any discounts. You know JB producs stay excluded for a while

Yeah that is probably right I never thought about that. Maybe I'll just grab a pair here tonight and get it over with.

I was thinking about buying the vapor cleats but all they have is 13.5 and I'm a 13. Do any of you know if they fun small or big, or know if they might fit me?

Back
Top Bottom