***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

They are actually called nike compression wristbands. They do not sell them anymore and i believe they stopped making them in 2008. Adam jones wears them in black every game over his taped wrist

Nikesourceseller why mcs? I've noticed a lot of yours are mcs

Just comfort. We have went over it in previous yrs but many think mcs cleats are more comfortable and not as hard on your back/legs. I get a sore back in metals if we play consecutive days and mcs cleats have eliminated that for the most part.

Chezz, all I've sen from Nike lately is updated versions of the hypercool and a new-ish three-quarter. There are some cool colors of the new raglan though. One thing I have wanted to look at lately is the UA Spine undershirt, it looks kinda cool. Only concern is that there's a little bit of graphic on the sleeves, not sure if I'll be allowed to
pitch with it. May end up as a three-quarter. 

The same hyper cool ? Nike c 'mon you 're killing me. R&D Dept stop slacking and invent something other than a hyper cool.

^i know that kid in the top picture, didn't know he was still at oregon.. Gonna have to hit him up soon to see some of their gear

Can't decide if I like em or not. Would def be happy to get to wear them though...
View media item 734871
View media item 734872

I could imagine that the feel of those jerseys would be so smooth and comfortable and not be as heavy as some knit jerseys but I still despise the cool base jerseys that most teams have now. I feel like I am about to rip them apart if I button up the jersey. Forbid if there is a patch, the heavier the patch the more it droops down.

Last edited:
Is it confirmed that the Jordan XII Retro Cleats are going onto Eastbay later this month? I'm not sure if I should wait because of their frequent coupon codes, or I should just cop on *****.

I could imagine that the feel of those jerseys would be so smooth and comfortable and not be as heavy as some knit jerseys but I still despise the cool base jerseys that most teams have now. I feel like I am about to rip them apart if I button up the jersey. Forbid if there is a patch, the heavier the patch the more it droops down.
My showcase team wore these Nike jerseys. Exact color scheme but not the same writing on the front. They weren't quite the same material that they use for their basketball jerseys, but it was lighter than a traditional jersey. It also felt nearly as sturdy as well. Overall I liked it a lot.

This year my college ordered three new tops and they're all under armour. I think they went with the faux button jerseys where only the top two buttons are actually real. I think they're a similar material but not sure yet. I go back for practice Monday and I'll snap some pictures if they're in.

Eastbay Catalog ... if u dont have them already ..

View media item 736915

Edit: lol havent been following just came to post ... but now see that its up on a previous post above

Last edited:
i dont even play baseball/football but when i do play football id like to break them out in the future

are the molded fine?

i assume these will be up on FTL? i wanna get these and not miss out like i did with the III cleats :smh:

doubt these will sit either

There should be more retro cleats to come.

XII from what I'm hearing were a test to see how they sold on the market and from what I can tell they seem to be fairly successful.

Have already seen Jordan VI with a lunarlon midsole.

Last edited:
meh, VI dont sound appealing. these actually look very very good. I just wanna get them before they are gone and people try to charger $250 for them in a few years :lol:

My showcase team wore these Nike jerseys. Exact color scheme but not the same writing on the front. They weren't quite the same material that they use for their basketball jerseys, but it was lighter than a traditional jersey. It also felt nearly as sturdy as well. Overall I liked it a lot.
View media item 736659

This year my college ordered three new tops and they're all under armour. I think they went with the faux button jerseys where only the top two buttons are actually real. I think they're a similar material but not sure yet. I go back for practice Monday and I'll snap some pictures if they're in.

Did you play for the california warriors? Because they wore those this summer along with a nice all white home dri fit uniform like texas's with the pro combat triangles on the back.

There should be more retro cleats to come.

XII from what I'm hearing were a test to see how they sold on the market and from what I can tell they seem to be fairly successful.

Have already seen Jordan VI with a lunarlon midsole
Not a fan of the VI's but would be interesting to see.  Have you seen/heard anything about the IV's?  Thats a dream come true for me.  Thanks for sharing the insight.  

Nikesourceseller why mcs? I've noticed a lot of yours are mcs
Just comfort. We have went over it in previous yrs but many think mcs cleats are more comfortable and not as hard on your back/legs. I get a sore back in metals if we play consecutive days and mcs cleats have eliminated that for the most part.
My buddy was saying the same thing about using MCS when playing consecutive games in the minors.  I had a few weeks in a row last summer in the outfield of 6 games per week and definitely started feeling it.  MIght have to snag an MCS pair for the season.  

Last edited:
About to retire these and I know they are not legit and I do not promote fakes but let me tell you whoever made these years ago, made a quality shoe. In working out or taking batting practice not one time did they warp or lose traction.
I must now move on and find a suitable replacement.

View media item 722794
Damn I'm so shocked at how good yours still look!! I got the black cement colorway back in like '08 and the sole split from the toe after about 5 practices....

About to retire these and I know they are not legit and I do not promote fakes but let me tell you whoever made these years ago, made a quality shoe. In working out or taking batting practice not one time did they warp or lose traction.
I must now move on and find a suitable replacement.

View media item 722794
Damn I'm so shocked at how good yours still look!! I got the black cement colorway back in like '08 and the sole split from the toe after about 5 practices....

whats the name of this shoe?

Did you play for the california warriors? Because they wore those this summer along with a nice all white home dri fit uniform like texas's with the pro combat triangles on the back.
No I'm from Tennessee. Long way away lol.

i dont even play baseball/football but when i do play football id like to break them out in the future

are the molded fine?

i assume these will be up on FTL? i wanna get these and not miss out like i did with the III cleats
mean.gif

doubt these will sit either
You'd be ok for recreational football in the MCS. Hell, a couple pros wore them this year in NFL games.

Back
Top Bottom