***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

I got a couple of things in

First, I got this Nationals shirt, just wondering what's SUBS13?

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...D-4294-A006-057A7F47FA7E_zpstksm7cbq.jpg.html

And second

lately I have been getting these in

S/S, L/S, etc it doesn't matter. I just find it one of the better compression shirts I own

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...E-499A-8E71-9099DC5CD5AA_zpsgj4rn8jy.jpg.html

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...0-41EE-8E06-7E0301C83CC4_zpsupdwqqbi.jpg.html

Where do you get all these shirts from?

Damn, Chezzer getting the Pro Vents from circa 2004-2006. One of my fav Nike designs of all time. Have all of em, sleeveless, l/s, s/s, compression, fitted etc. Love em to death.

Damn, Chezzer getting the Pro Vents from circa 2004-2006. One of my fav Nike designs of all time. Have all of em, sleeveless, l/s, s/s, compression, fitted etc. Love em to death.

I managed to get all the color ways especially the Giambi version. Also, I managed to get something like that but it was loose regular S/S shirt, a little thicker material, and the same vents in the back. Never have a seen one since. I will post pics tmrw.

meh, VI dont sound appealing. these actually look very very good. I just wanna get them before they are gone and people try to charger $250 for them in a few years :lol:

View media item 739009
Not too bad

ehh, i dont like em :lol:

would be cool if they made some IVs

XI would be cool but everyone would buy those even if they dont plan on ever stepping onto a football field or baseball diamond :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
^^ XIIIs have been done before... And will def. be one of the retros to come back at this point.

Basically looking at 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13. Models with most Colorways will be 3, 6, 12

Of course like with anything... It can change.

6 is on deck as of now though.

Looking for a black w/ white version of the Nike compression wristband that Adam Jones has. pm me if anybody has some.

Last edited:
^^ XIIIs have been done before... And will def. be one of the retros to come back at this point.

Basically looking at 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13. Models with most Colorways will be 3, 6, 12

Of course like with anything... It can change.

6 is on deck as of now though.

Where are you getting all of this info? And I couldn't even imagine 7s that would be ugly IMO

yea, i dont even see JB/Nike releasing all those retro cleats.

i mean, with hype at an all time high it would be smart.

if they release a concord cleat, hit me up. will cop with a quickness but like i said a page ago, everyone and there mother will cop them even if they dont play the sport :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

ive been rocking the Jordan 3 cleats for softball the last few years and its time to get a new pair . but are they gonna make detachable cleats or they gonna mcs ? from April till Oct I got threw almost 2 sets of replacement spikes . I wanna get the xii's but I don't wanna buy them and half way through the year have to get another pair.

Those purple 3's are crazy.  Who's do you guys think they are?

Also 7's have been cleats before: here are some Jeter PE"s.  Pretty nice IMO.

Also Nike isn't going to release more than one retro cleat per sport a year.  This year it was the 12.  I hear they are releasing 6's as football cleats in time for next football season but everyone is confusing the baseball and football cleats.

^ I actually like the VII's better as cleats, very clean. I can't even think of anyone on the Rockies that has ever worn jordan.. Maybe they're for a guy like cargo or tulo?

Scooped some MVP ELITE PRO batting gloves for $15 and some change.

Only pair at my local outlet.. But y'all may wanna check yours and see if any in stock.

Excuse the IG photo.

View media item 741651

How are the gloves? Actually a good product or are they relying on them looking cool?

And does anyone wear nike elite socks for playing? They're cheaper than the Nike baseball socks and you can wear em casually too. I do have a few pairs of regular baseball socks for when we wear our pants high but that's rare. And if so where do you buy them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom