***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

The designs and intricacies of baseball cleats have really taken off over the past few years. Some of these cleats we are seeing are very creative and unique, i'm a bit surprised we didn't see this stuff earlier. It would be great if they could integrate some of this stuff into NikeID, as it seems most of us agree that the last two options were less than stellar for customization options.

Bought this navy nike wristguard size M a few months ago. It has the number 13 on it and for some reason it wasn't made with a strap. PM me if interested

Last edited:
I thought that sosa pair was what i had when i was 12, so i had to look back on FB but its not.

What are these called? Seems i had the cleated version
Those were the 40/40. I had a pair myself but I hated how the Nike check peeled/flaked.

@Eli yeah for sure i hear you. i would have done something similar if we had a lighter color but our away jerseys that year were navy lettering/numbers on navy (like the braves alts) and with the gray pants too i figured id just go all dark stuff.

soph year of hs we had throwback vneck type jerseys that looked like the dale murphy era braves jerseys but i wasnt super into gear back then...coulda done something dope with them.

What do those strap wrist things do though?

Is it a wrist band? Or like those evoshield things?

Last edited:
Pretty disappointed I can't play summer ball this summer. Had a spot on a pretty good team in the prospect league but visited my doctor about my tendonitis and ultimately he said I should not play this summer and give my arm a rest. Only positive is I can work to save up money for some fresh gear next year lol. And my team is getting stirrups next year but our coach is kind of dumb and doesn't know where to buy em. What's the best place?

Pretty disappointed I can't play summer ball this summer. Had a spot on a pretty good team in the prospect league but visited my doctor about my tendonitis and ultimately he said I should not play this summer and give my arm a rest. Only positive is I can work to save up money for some fresh gear next year lol. And my team is getting stirrups next year but our coach is kind of dumb and doesn't know where to buy em. What's the best place?
almost any sports shop online 

baseballexpress

baseballrampage (ebates)

eastbay (ebates)

just to name a few

personally not a fan of stirrups. They always come off my foot. We had them at my JUCO and after half the season i was over it and just wore solid colored socks. We had a green stirrup and yellow socks, so solid green or yellow socks for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom