***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

About to take the lunarlon insole out of a pair of my Kobe 8s and put them in my cleats

Anyone attempted anything like this before?

About to take the lunarlon insole out of a pair of my Kobe 8s and put them in my cleats

Anyone attempted anything like this before?
How do your cleats fit now? U gotta remove the original inner sole and then try them on. Also u may need a 1/2 size bigger in ur cleat size. I used spencos felt like my foot was not fully in the cleats. That's just my experience

How do your cleats fit now? U gotta remove the original inner sole and then try them on. Also u may need a 1/2 size bigger in ur cleat size. I used spencos felt like my foot was not fully in the cleats. That's just my experience

They fot jist fine now not snug nor too lose. I do have a lil toe room though which i prefer. I just have one of those crappy cheap dr scholls inaerts in them at the moment but its on its last leg and doeant stay put.

I got irritated with it this past weekend and took it out didnt last 5 minutes standing on the regular cleat insole before i put them back in. Regular insole felt like i was flat on the floor.

I was thinking of grabbing a spenco using bday coupon at my local FTL when i make a purchase.

Just tried the lunarlon insole ...
eek.gif
 My gawd that feels so heavenly. I can not imagine how comfortable and free your feet would feel on field if they were to introduce lunarlon in to baseball shoes man 

Like @Airgeezy  said I'd need a .5 size up. they fit but too snug in the toe area for my liking. Roshe Run insole is feeling nice in it though

Supposed to be nice (finally) this weekend, so may bring out the playoff 12s for league game.

Last sat it was low 40s and last 2 innings we played in the snow 
mean.gif

mad.gif

Last edited:
If anyone has a black nike wrist guard with strap size medium I'm interested. I have a navy one size medium.

If anyone has a black nike wrist guard with strap size medium I'm interested. I have a navy one size medium.
I've been asking for about 2 years now and nothing, most of the guys here don't let go of theirs unless you have something to trade for. You trying to let go of the Navy Wrist strap though? Lol

Air Swingman Remix.

Preciate it. Thats what i thought but everything shows up as Swingman Remix 2 or Air Max MVP. I know its swingman remix but that remix2 is on everything :smh:

May be lost hope on finding those in my size .. especially the black ones. I found blacks on the bay but in size 9 .. only $30

Back
Top Bottom