***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

$150 is crazy considering the fact that these and other swingman's with the pad were sold at marshalls for $19.99 a year ago.

Agree, its a bit outrageous for a game issued pair.

I have a pair of Junior game issued BGs... any takers? I'll go lower than 150 :lol:

Anybody have any of these  nike compression wristbands in any color? If so PM me

Anybody have any of these  nike compression wristbands in any color? If so PM me

View media item 1066577

Man, what is with the influx of guys wanting these on this board?? Its insane!! I have noticed Nelson Cruz has switched to wearing Nike BG's; this has happened just in the last week, he was wearing Louisville gloves.

Those wristbands were everywhere here in Miami back in 2008-2009, have a black one I can't seem to find laying around the house. They came in navy, red, black and grey.

Has anyone ever been to an Allstar game? I'm going to the futures game on Sunday and I was just wondering if there will be any exclusive gear (cleats, BG's, etc.).. Or does Nike just do that for the big market cities? I would have figured Eastbay would have had some cleats up by now if any of the major companies were releasing anything.

Last edited:
Traveled to Denver for the holiday weekend. Caught the Rockies Dodgers game on Thursday (best one of the series)

Anyways, first time in Denver and first time seeing either of these 2 teams play. Snapped some shots (amateur) 

I was in the East Cobb Tourney this weekend and Nike had a trailer there and all the new stuff was in there, Trouts, sliding pants, and the new weird glove. It was pretty awesome. I asked the guy if they are going to ID the Trouts and he said they are. So i could imagine some sick customization options but never know with Nike.

I was in the East Cobb Tourney this weekend and Nike had a trailer there and all the new stuff was in there, Trouts, sliding pants, and the new weird glove. It was pretty awesome. I asked the guy if they are going to ID the Trouts and he said they are. So i could imagine some sick customization options but never know with Nike.
I would've asked him about those Nike Wristguards. Lol 
laugh.gif

Guys can we all just agree that Nike is the best? These Trouts are giving me a heart attack The ASG ones release on Saturday and the White ones are the HRD editions those release Monday night (my bday) I need to go lock myself in a box guys these Trouts are gonna be the death of me lmao

Back
Top Bottom