***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Traveled to Denver for the holiday weekend. Caught the Rockies Dodgers game on Thursday (best one of the series)

Anyways, first time in Denver and first time seeing either of these 2 teams play. Snapped some shots (amateur) 
Which shoe is this guy wearing? I know its new balance I just dont know what model.

Last edited:
Yah I saw that article too but it was just wishful thinking haha... Think I need to get those HRD ones now... Gonna kill me tho cuz I don't need em but they're sick

I really like the Trouts.  I think they are an original design and rival some of the Griffeys as best baseball sigs.

Please no one kill me but not only are these Trouts rivaling some of Griffey's as Nikes best Sig's but I might go out as to say these May be the GOAT as far as Nike cleats

View media item 1072438
I don't think anybody noticed this in the '11 WS but Pujols brought out the throwback heat for his spikes,little TBT I guess I just loved his cleat choice for the first game of the WS that year

It looks like Nike just played mlb the show and used that cleat design as Trouts sigs. Black with a white toe or vice versa wouldn't be bad, but volt is a no go

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-baseball-brings-speed-to-minnesota-for-mlb-all-star-game

Nike_Baseball_Trout_Spectrum_V2_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_Spectrum_V1_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_BLK_LAT_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_BLK_OUT_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_BLK_TOE_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_RYL_LAT_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_2014_HRD_SHOES_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_HRD_VAPOR_OUT_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_HRD_TR_LAT_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_Trout_HRD_VAPOR_LAT_detail.jpg

Nike_Baseball_2014_HRD_GLOVES_detail.jpg

Those white and metallic beetleborg looking ones are a whole other kind of sexy. If those are actually being sold I must cop.

The other ones look nice, but I would prefer without the volt.

i agree the volt is ugly and i dont really like the trouts all that much besides the home run derby ones... cant wait to see what tulo brings out tomorrow too

Last edited:
anyone have any jordan batting gloves white/navy or white/black they are looking to move? size large, maybe xl. i know some of these have been popping up at ross marshalls bcf etc but none around me.

I see some you guys don't like the volt look but take a look at D.J Peterson's batting gloves in the MLB futures game. Straight fire!

Back
Top Bottom