***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Foam cleats lol. That is a bold choice but I am sure it is more durable than a lot more of shoes that get converted.

Cosign re the Sphere Elites. had a white/navy pair my senior year of HS and then found another pair on ebay for my senior college season and i have NO idea what happened to them. so frustrating
These are absolutely my favorite BGs hands down. I never played on a team that had red in the color scheme or I would've copped a pair of those too.  I bought 2 white/navy pairs off of ebay but I let a pair of them go. Guy gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

In college, we were black/white so I wore White/Black Show Elites and Black/White Diamond Fury 3's.

Last edited:
Wish I could snap a pic of Cutch' s glove. Looks like he's wearing a gray variation of his Nike Shado.

He
he is, he's wearing an evoshields elbow guard and leg guard with a nike swoosh replacing the evoshields logo, I haven't been able to find a pic showing both though
Def looks like Evoshield-esque material. Not the leather kind that's been linked.

Last edited:

the white./freshwater colorway for those is sooooo fire. some of my favorites Nike BGs of all time

they retro'd the black/white a couple years ago and i got a pair but i think i gave them away to someone when i graduated

cc2d7e45b7228810086a377f321b54bd

Just a heads up on the old school diamond fury's.  I wore my pair over the weekend in a scrimmage game and the sole started to separate from the heel of the shoe. Thankfully I had a back up pair and nothing a little shoe glue cant fix.  They were pretty comfortable for the few innings I did get to wear them.  

Just a heads up on the old school diamond fury's.  I wore my pair over the weekend in a scrimmage game and the sole started to separate from the heel of the shoe. Thankfully I had a back up pair and nothing a little shoe glue cant fix.  They were pretty comfortable for the few innings I did get to wear them.  

My OG Fury's are amazingly comfortable. Same thing happened to me with the heel separating. Was able to get it fixed with shoe glue and some clamps/vice grip. They are size 10.5 and in decent shape still if anyone is interested. Send me a PM.

View media item 944883View media item 944884

Back
Top Bottom