***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

being good at baseball doesn't equal bringing revenue in.
Unfortunately in this day and age, being good at baseball at the level these guys are, you somewhat become a brand as a person and as a player. Companies see that, and base your numbers which equals to how much revenue that can bring in from you. Just by how much you produce, who you play for, and how far out your name goes on a global scale. This is how a company how Nike thinks. This is info coming from a Nike Rep I directly spoke to while working at Nike Factory.

Victorino turfs. Interesting to see a turf on an MLB guy with a solid black sole, normally the turf grip is a yellow/clear transparent color. Still fresh though.

Last edited:
Some custom cleats for Gio, Anibal Sanchez, and Grandal. Anyone know how people custom cleats like this?

Those anibal sanchez and grandal ones are sick. His Instagram name is nomad_customs I think

Last edited:
Just got the new Rockies majestic fleece pullover and I would definitely recommend it. It is a huge improvement to the last model and feels like a mix between the two models before the previous one which sucked. It also has pockets which will be nice for balls/keeping my hands warm as well as a "double hem" on the sleeves which allows for them to be cut easily and not have the frayed look to it.

mentioned this earlier in the thread, but the Majestic rep for my area told us that they added the zippers to the sleeves this season because they were getting tired of seeing guys cut the sleeves, which usually lead to the Majestic logo being cut off in the process. Makes sense, branding wise!

mentioned this earlier in the thread, but the Majestic rep for my area told us that they added the zippers to the sleeves this season because they were getting tired of seeing guys cut the sleeves, which usually lead to the Majestic logo being cut off in the process. Makes sense, branding wise!

They finally wised up. Never understood why they didn't make a S/S version. You would have sold two versions and the world would be at peace[emoji]128539[/emoji]

If anyone is interested a super rare find and DS...http://www.ebay.com/itm/301559651218

%24_57.JPG

does anyone own that asymmetrical New Balance 3/4 under shirt? how does it fit in terms of snugness. its not compression but the sleeves look pretty tight?

It's the same sticker lots of hats have on the inside brim. It comes on most new mlb licensed apparel. Tulo just decided or forgot to take it off
Funny that you say that.  I've started seeing MLB'ers with some of the stickers under the brim but not sure if they forgot to take it off as well.  Anything that is MLB approved in the biggs comes with those stickers for sure.  Just random that a belt does too. 

Back
Top Bottom