***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

What's up dudes? Finally figured out how to get my account back and going! Anyways, enough BS! Die hard dodgers fan noticed Carl Crawford wearing some Team Jordan's In the cages. And these trainers by Adrian Gonzalez. Does anybody know if these are releasing in an all blue color way? They need to put these bad boys on nike id!View media item 1428452View media item 1428453

Hey man, 

Do you still have that red nike wrist guard, I´m playing in the Dutch pro league and have been searching for one of those since forever. I´m currently playing for Haarlem which plays in Red. Would def trade you some cool Dutch baseball stuff when interested.. Let me know 

Levine 

What's up dudes? Finally figured out how to get my account back and going! Anyways, enough BS! Die hard dodgers fan noticed Carl Crawford wearing some Team Jordan's In the cages. And these trainers by Adrian Gonzalez. Does anybody know if these are releasing in an all blue color way? They need to put these bad boys on nike id!View media item 1428452View media item 1428453
I agree!! I wish they would release in blue or just put them on Nike iD. My team wears blue cleats and hate not having all new blue turfs.

Anyone interested in a dri-fit shirt from the Dutch pro league team I'm playing for? Willing to trade for bg's, pro combat shirts or nike wrist guards.. 

Those Jordans are the Jumpman Team One, the first Jordan Brand basketball team shoe, most people remember it for the black/white or white/black colorblocking.

Its 12 inches from shoulder to wrist. It fits exactly like the older Nike Pro Combat basketball sleeves. Very nice and warmer than the basketball ones.
Be careful, the one he posted is considerably shorter then the one in my link

San+Diego+Padres+v+Seattle+Mariners+W2bKiBoIGwbx.jpg

San+Diego+Padres+v+Seattle+Mariners+aw42jFihpWVx.jpg

San+Diego+Padres+v+Seattle+Mariners+Mk63sqPYN-hx.jpg

^, How in the world did Nike let this guy go??? They are losing tons of guys to the NB cleat/Franklin BG route. Its amazing how many guys that the brand has lost over the last five or so years.

^, How in the world did Nike let this guy go??? They are losing tons of guys to the NB cleat/Franklin BG route. Its amazing how many guys that the brand has lost over the last five or so years.

Strange huh? You figure guys like these love Nike but I guess Nike doesn't worry about losing Cano, Langoria, etc. I think there focus will now be Baseball technology with the younger guys like a Trout, CarGo, etc. basically whoever is the flavor of the month.

Those Cano cleats are so sick.

And Nike doesn't care who they lose because none of those guys personally bring in any type of major revenue. No where near basketball.

Those Cano cleats are so sick.

And Nike doesn't care who they lose because none of those guys personally bring in any type of major revenue. No where near basketball.
They lost Miguel Cabrera 4 years back, which was a big blow, since he is the best hitter in the game, plus he plays for team that makes it to the playoffs almost every year. And for the guy up there, Nike is a multi billion company that only reaches out to their "global" athletes, you know Jeter, Kobe, Lebron, those guys that are on that platform. Cano is honestly, only known in the states and Latin American countries. Maybe a bit in Asia, but not in the same platform those other guys are. Miggy himself send it in an interview that Nike wasn't all around great to work with. The article is some where on the web, from like 2012-2013. Just type Miguel Cabrera New Balance.

Back
Top Bottom