***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

Will Donaldson get fined for wearing all white Lebrons last night? Thought I remembered reading in this thread that cleats had to be 51% of the team's designated colour.

Thats NFL i thought ... MLB ive seen em wear all kinds of

Thats NFL i thought ... MLB ive seen em wear all kinds of
It's a rule that cleats in the MLB have to be 51% team color. So teams that wear black black cleats they have to be 51% black, same with blue, red, etc. I read an article earlier this year about David Price asking MLB to change the rule. He wore some cleats earlier in the year and got a warning from the league that said his cleats weren't 51% black but he sent a pic and showed them they were. Apparently the black on the heel was covered by his pants, so he didn't get fined. But he got a warning first so one would assume that Donaldson may get a warning to not wear them again. Something similar happened to Puig earlier this year.

In the NFL the uniform police are at every game and stop guys from doing it, in the MLB they fine after the fact. Canó wore some all teal NBs the other day, I'm sure they just pay the first e and move on.

those new retro 12 cleats are out now, should be popping up online on footsites soon

Has anyone worn any of the Trout turfs? Recently got back into coaching and realized I don't have anything left but a pair of beat diamond trainers. 

Has anyone worn any of the Trout turfs? Recently got back into coaching and realized I don't have anything left but a pair of beat diamond trainers. 

I got a pair of trout 2 from an outlet. IMO, that turf bottom doesn't really give you a significant grip on dirt of grass. The shoe is meh all together. If you're out there coaching for long hours, there are def better options out there.

I got a pair of trout 2 from an outlet. IMO, that turf bottom doesn't really give you a significant grip on dirt of grass. The shoe is meh all together. If you're out there coaching for long hours, there are def better options out there.
Thanks. They've always looked interesting to me, but I do like to have some grip out on the field. I also had the Lunar MVPs, which I thought were okay. 

Calling MP23, I'm figuring this is an unreleased U/S for George to wear? View media item 2181398
I thought there were Phiten Titanium arm sleeves but I noticed that it's the actual shirt. Any thoughts? Btw it seems Nike is calming down on U/S as of late.

Springer has been wearing that shirt all year.

Him and Castro get quite a bit of Nike stuff you don't see much of.

[
Calling MP23, I'm figuring this is an unreleased U/S for George to wear? View media item 2181398
I thought there were Phiten Titanium arm sleeves but I noticed that it's the actual shirt. Any thoughts? Btw it seems Nike is calming down on U/S as of late.

We should see that baselayer release in Spring 2017. Nothing fancy, just a different gradient on the arms with more venting. Those Vapor UltraFly's are nice but I wouldn't have any need for that unless just to try them out for fun.

[
We should see that baselayer release in Spring 2017. Nothing fancy, just a different gradient on the arms with more venting. Those Vapor UltraFly's are nice but I wouldn't have any need for that unless just to try them out for fun.

The baselayer reminded me of this when it came out back in the day.View media item 2182313

I miss the original MLB pro combat shirts so much 
frown.gif

I miss the original MLB pro combat shirts so much :frown:

Me as well. Chezzer10, that is an apt comparison for sure. Anyone have the new Zoom Trout trainers? I still haven't seen them at the Company Store yet.

Me as well. Chezzer10, that is an apt comparison for sure. Anyone have the new Zoom Trout trainers? I still haven't seen them at the Company Store yet.

Still waiting for the 'Trout' colorway to drop. If it will ever.

Nike just put up four new CW's of the Trout 3 Trainer and I really like them, glad I didn't buy any of the first 3 that released. I like the wolf grey/white/black/electric green and the white/black. The speckle on them is a nice touch too.

Nike just put up four new CW's of the Trout 3 Trainer and I really like them, glad I didn't buy any of the first 3 that released. I like the wolf grey/white/black/electric green and the white/black. The speckle on them is a nice touch too.

run big or narrow? or tru?

Back
Top Bottom