***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

^, new pickup? Very nice J-Roll PE's. I really wonder why JB stopped making BG's for retail release; I am sure they would have made a killing.

^, new pickup? Very nice J-Roll PE's. I really wonder why JB stopped making BG's for retail release; I am sure they would have made a killing.
Yes sir.
They'll start making more next year when Jeter's RE2PECT line starts. Just like Nike Baseball, there'll be a Jordan Baseball type of line.

Custom cleats are increasing their prices in January, I would too if I was them. Few if any companies on the market competing against them, and their product is really taking off in MLB.

Yes sir.
They'll start making more next year when Jeter's RE2PECT line starts. Just like Nike Baseball, there'll be a Jordan Baseball type of line.
I wonder if the first person jeter will recruit is Albert Pujols. I can't find any pictures but during post game pujols has recently been wearing jordan under shirts and I have friends that work at Disneyland (which he frequents from playing in Anaheim) saying they've seen him wearing all Jordan gear. Don't know if it's a coincidence or he really just likes JB

I wonder if the first person jeter will recruit is Albert Pujols. I can't find any pictures but during post game pujols has recently been wearing jordan under shirts and I have friends that work at Disneyland (which he frequents from playing in Anaheim) saying they've seen him wearing all Jordan gear. Don't know if it's a coincidence or he really just likes JB

Doubt it lol. Most likely it'll be rookies that are making an impact that haven't gotten an endorsement yet. Pujols is almost retiring and that's not something Jordan Brand wants. Maybe that Dansby Swanson kid or even a fellow Yankee Gary Sanchez. Jordan Brand currently has Sabathia, Betts, Price, Stroman, Betances, Gio Gonzalez, Carl Crawford. Pujols used to wear Jordan undershirts with the Cardinals too. He'd wear a black one.

He originally starting using the teal in respect to Griffey when he was inducted in the hall earlier this year.....I guess he decided to keep wearing them like tulo and his Jeter wristband.

Have these and a pair of Untley PE cleats if anyone is intersted. Friend who made his debut back with the Phillies gave me the batting gloves. The lining around the strap is starting to disintegrate and the I in dri-fit came off but the gloves itself are in great shape. The utlery PE cleats are brand new size 11 also if anyone is intersted in them. Just shoot me a PM
View media item 2187703
View media item 2187704

Last edited:
Did MLB change the rule on cleats?  Lot of players wearing gray cleats on the road and now I noticed Josh Donaldson wearing all white Lebrons?  I seen alot of teams this year sneak in whites as well.

Anyone just seen Baez's cleats? He's got Jordan 1's with cleats on them from custom cleats lol. Those look like they'd kill your feet after 3 innings.

And rocking custom Lebron Soldier X's for Game 2 while wearing MVP Elites on one hand and Diamond Elites on the other haha.

I wonder what Nike thinks of players using their basketball shoes and adding cleats to them. I know they don't mind because they basically did the same thing with all these Retro 4, 7, 12 Jordans but with an actual cleat midsole/outsole. IMO Nike basketball shoes have better models to rock as a baseball cleat. Nike Baseball division makes all these futuristic looking shoes. Sometimes simple looks are the best. 1 of the best looking basketball/baseball shoe was the Huarache 2K4. Those were dope with/without cleats.

I wonder what Nike thinks of players using their basketball shoes and adding cleats to them. I know they don't mind because they basically did the same thing with all these Retro 4, 7, 12 Jordans but with an actual cleat midsole/outsole. IMO Nike basketball shoes have better models to rock as a baseball cleat. Nike Baseball division makes all these futuristic looking shoes. Sometimes simple looks are the best. 1 of the best looking basketball/baseball shoe was the Huarache 2K4. Those were dope with/without cleats.

Not to mention the basketball shoes have that much better cushion

Baseball and football cleats are so damn uncomfortable. I don't blame anyone for wanting to put cleats on a legit shoe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom