***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

Are those the dark navy or black? Love those gloves, my damn dog chewed the thumb of my royal/white ones lol.

So far in the Playoffs Baez has worn Custom Cleats AJ1s and KDtrey5s, tonight he looks to be wearing Soldier 10s except they don't look like a custom cleats job.  The midsole and the cleats look like a stock nike cleat.

Anyone else catch these?

^, that is the CW I wanted to get as well, those or the wolf grey/white/black with electric green accents. How does the Zoom feel in them? I haven't seen them in person.

^, that is the CW I wanted to get as well, those or the wolf grey/white/black with electric green accents. How does the Zoom feel in them? I haven't seen them in person.

I was impressed by the cushioning when it withstood a good cardio workout this morning. What I like about this model is that it locks your foot down better. The last model I felt my foot slipping all over the place. This current shoe feels more secure and you were right about it being a little narrow, that is why I went a half size bigger. I love this colorway as it looks plain white but when the light hits it in a certain angle you can see the iridescent colorway appear.

im really debating getting a pair of bron soliders and making the into cleats for next year. the white ones would get trashed like in one weekend tho...i would have to only wear them on turf fields. and the black soliders w the gold swoosh are so expensive on ebay

i also get 40% off NB through my work so i could get ID cleats there at a decent price.

also re: the white/gray cleats

the mlb statement is that the cleats have to be 50% or more of the team color but i was reading up on it this year cause a fair amount of guys on the dodgers wore all white/predominantly white cleats this year and puig had his cuba cleats and vin scully cleats that MLB got mad about and its not actually a rule. its more of a stern suggestion.

my guess is if MLB deems something to be too distracting or not uniform theyll step in and if not, even if it violates the 50% suggestion, they let it slide. kinda like the "i know it when i see it" thing.

Just saw Fowlers all royal batting gloves.
Does anybody know where I can get these? Thank you

I was browsing through FB and I came across this picture. I tried to get a hold of the owner but some sort of fan page had posted it so I couldn't. I've never seen Jeter wear this. I know he wore a brand called Benik for his wrist guard and elbow guard. This is probably a sample/prototype.
View media item 2270090

I was browsing through FB and I came across this picture. I tried to get a hold of the owner but some sort of fan page had posted it so I couldn't. I've never seen Jeter wear this. I know he wore a brand called Benik for his wrist guard and elbow guard. This is probably a sample/prototype.
View media item 2270090
That looks like a picture of one that was on eBay a few years back I was watching it and i don't know the exact price but it sold for over $100. I wanna say it had Steiner papers with it too but I could be wrong

That looks like a picture of one that was on eBay a few years back I was watching it and i don't know the exact price but it sold for over $100. I wanna say it had Steiner papers with it too but I could be wrong

Seems strange to me that Jeter never wore this. He probably preferred Benik over the Nike ones. This one if you look closely it's not from Steiner Sports though. It just says certified but the coa is from somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom