Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

haven't heard one joke from her throughout this Netflix, Oprah, Les Daniels fiasco. Just drama. She should have taken the opportunity to remind people she's funny.

why is it we ALWAYS do everything in our power
to clown our own
theres vids and audio
of tyler perry agreeing with her
and apologizing to her
but folks still dont wanna give her the benefit of the doubt :smh:

why is it we ALWAYS do everything in our power
to clown our own
theres vids and audio
of tyler perry agreeing with her
and apologizing to her
but folks still dont wanna give her the benefit of the doubt :smh:

Katt Williams (who rides for Monique) explained in great detail why Moniques offer was what it was.

Katt Williams (who rides for Monique) explained in great detail why Moniques offer was what it was.

welp discussion over
katt shut the whole argument down (if true)

couldn't finish that video though....im not really trying to hear someone talk about how much life isn't fair.
if he was going at the powers that be instead of trying to **** on these other comedians, then maybe i would hear it.
does he expect these comedians to turn down these opportunities? im trying to understand the point of all this

3F220E35-7C94-4DAB-AF72-0A3175BEA3FC.png

Maybe it’s her hour + friends. If not, that’s like 5 minuets per opening act and 30 minutes for her. I’d be pissed if I was an open act..

Nah I bet she does an hour on stage herself for the special. The guest will either do time on stage or some type of discussion filmed for the special.

Going for Blood
(5) Monique SLAUGHTERS D.L. Hughley in Detroit Michigan - 5/28/22 - Fox Theater - YouTube

(5) Mo'Nique Calls Out DL Hughley For Not Headlining Show: "Turned Into A B*tch" - YouTube

(5) DL Hughley Checks Mo'Nique Over Dispute: You Are The Problem - The CH News Show - YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom