Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

this game is trash

especially for solo TDM

due to the respawn system

how slow you run will AR's
sick.gif

getting thrown in already lost matches

hit maker/hit detention

FFA too respawn in front of respawns

kill cam in kill cam in kill cam

Originally Posted by RLAK824

anyone purchasing a ps vita in feb if so whats games are you getting?

This isn't the right place for that. There is a ps3 thread. This is the MW3 thread

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

Check now.

Aye yi yi, the site is glitchy. 

I clicked on accept when I saw the invite, Arsenal.  All that happens is that I'm taken to the create a group page. 
ohwell.gif

Maybe re-up the invite one more time? 

*edit*

thanks arsenal!

Son, I need to run w/ some of yall. I'm tired of these trash dudes messin me up lookin at dudes kill me then gettin killed themselves
30t6p3b.gif
holla at me

StarCityPA

P.S. I accepted the clan invite but the site glitched, hope it went thru

For some reason, the invite notification did not display on the PS App, but it did online! Thanks Arsnal!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Originally Posted by gunitg23

this game is trash

especially for solo TDM

sick.gif

hit maker/hit detention

bout sums it up.

Originally Posted by amel223

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

Check now.
Aye yi yi, the site is glitchy. 

I clicked on accept when I saw the invite, Arsenal.  All that happens is that I'm taken to the create a group page. 
ohwell.gif

Maybe re-up the invite one more time? 

*edit*

thanks arsenal!

this happening to me too 

i dont know if its just me but i think the clan got double xp, i didnt purchase it with my tokens. logged in and i had it. Thanks

Just found that i was only getting two bars ping against North American dudes. An improvement, but not much.
ohwell.gif

Wow, reading this thread makes me glad I waited to buy MW3. I anticipate all of these issues being resolved in another month or so, hopefully I can buy a used copy by then.

I remember when MW2 came out and dudes were killing me from 40 ft away with the Model 1810 as if it had the range of an SMG.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

this game is trash

especially for solo TDM

sick.gif

hit maker/hit detention

So true. This game suuuxxxxx.

All this talk about MW2.5 they could have literally gave me MW2 without Commando an one man army and it wouldve been better than this garbarge
sick.gif

Sad to say its still better than Black ops..

dude in the video on the last page did have some lag issues but not as gross as ive seen/experienced. part of the reason was that he sucked.

Originally Posted by harlemjordan23

can u only invite ppl to a clan if they have the yearly subscription?
No, you just have to be signed up for COD Elite.

To compete in the challenges you have to have the premium membership (yearly subscription) but if you don't wanna pay for that you can still reap the benefits of whatever your clan has ala clan tag, clan title, double xp, etc.

Man.....just played a few games......this game is the worst....youre right December Blops>this broke @*%#...sometimes I really wonder what in the hell these guys be thinking when theyre making these games...idk maybe I'll have a better experience once I get a ps3

Just wondering, can I level up the clan by playing even without paying for elite?

I want to feel like I contribute. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom