Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

We talkin vegas? Last summer, every saturday i would sleep until 9pm then pre-game until 10:30 then hit up a club and get back around 4am. Its lights out by 10 pm now. So i can be awake for my 8 workouts and I'm saving thousands not going to 2 concerts/partying every weekend.

Fam I missed out on a Senior promotion last December because allegedly the Airmen took a picture of me sleeping and sent it to Senior membership of the Air Force and my contracting company. Job was cake too, that was part of the problem we just sat there and did nothing but it would have been a Sr System Admin. They were conspiring against me already but yea I always been #teamsleepapnea and sleep apnea induced narcolepsy. Getting older and fatter just exacerbates it but I was when I was young too so idk. Trying not to just accept the washedness
One of my old managers was like this...Said he had sleep apnea and didn’t get good rest at night so anytime he was sittin in a chair more than 30 mins yo was knocked the tf out...Be in his office straight slumped snoring and ****, was a few times where nobody woke him up after the office was closed n let the man just sleep :lol:

I'm so washed I can fall asleep standing up. I almoat did it again today at work. Basically I start to fall down then wake up and catch myself so it ends up looking like I tripped standing still.
My cousin does this and he's in fitness trainer shape. Bruh always talks about needing his sleep and vitamins if he's gonna be out late after being busy all day

We on the train and mans literally fell asleep standing :lol: Watching him tip over and almost fall was hilarious. He wasn't even leaning on the doors.

Its super washed though. I use to never be able to sleep on my back or sleep sitting down leaning back. Now it's passed out in any situation.

My students were born in 2002, I graduated high school then. Those kid were like six, when the global economy collapsed in 2008. I can only relate to them because of COVID. All I can tell these teenagers is to rebel against a system that makes them pledge a quarter of their lifetime earning to have a mediocre office job. Kids, do this.

I remember when you used to write essays. And someone responded you write like you are trying to earn an A on NT. :rofl:
My students were born in 2002, I graduated high school then. Those kid were like six, when the global economy collapsed in 2008. I can only relate to them because of COVID. All I can tell these teenagers is to rebel against a system that makes them pledge a quarter of their lifetime earning to have a mediocre office job. Kids, do this.

Worst cooking burn ever. Wrist game stupid strong or hand eye coordination way off?
F212C8BD-BE36-476A-98CD-BBD1F3FC9D8C.jpeg

F598FB09-A13E-4FF8-BAB8-3E9717808405.jpeg

As soon as I turned 30,dairy said "I'm out". Oat milk, dairy free creamer, etc. I'm okay with it, but cheese might be my downfall :smh:
Ice cream gets me almost everytime. Blue Bell is my favorite, and almost everytime, I pay a heavy price. I have tried Ben and Jerry’s, shoutout to Netflix and Chilled, same thing. I be in the bathroom begging for mercy that never comes.

Back
Top Bottom