money and violence

Shane a fool for keeping his bread in a Jordan box , who's not gonna open a Jordan box ? Lol

True. But I believe Ray knew Shane had something important stashed in that corner. In episode 5 Ray was infront of Joe when they walked into Joe's crib and Shane was scrambling to hide his stash. Ray def caught a glimpse of Shane trying to hide something and when the opportunity presented itself in episode 7, he remembered that moment and checked what was in that corner.

Ls everywhere this episode sheesh. But I don't think Joe dead. He deff hurt so we might not see him a bit. But he never hung up when making the call to shane so I think Shane gonna hear the whole thing go down and b gunnin for them boys...

:rofl: @ Kane getting stuck by the Eastside Crackhead from YouTube.

I think Joe's dead. Situation was bad on both parts. Joe shoulda hit Ray back, because why else would someone you were with not think you snitched if you dodging them? Street dude or not. Ray & Boon shoulda really pressed him to see if he snitched or not. But like Shane told Joe, Ray is grimey.

My guy Leon needs his own show.

nah ray got it

he got the most innocent cat murked

shane and rafe already playin the game so they should expect it

Now with Joe gone the only square left in the show is Bars homeboy.  Everyone else in the streets one way or another

laugh.gif
Parole or not he the only one left that got a square job. 

Joe is dead according to Mistah's IG. Guess we'll see come Tuesday.

Also, it just came to mind....what happened to dude from S1 that Shane robbed at the WI parade? dude saw Shane in Fulton and was following him along with Ty's cousin that got killed.

Back
Top Bottom