money and violence

3 way standoff between Miz, BR & General... wait did BR actually see Miz? I remember the other 2 seeing him in season 1 while they were in the barbershop.

3 way standoff between Miz, BR & General... wait did BR actually see Miz? I remember the other 2 seeing him in season 1 while they were in the barbershop.

Someone asked me this on Twitter and my answer was yes. But thinking about it now, I'm not sure if B.R. saw Miz in the shop.

Yea i was trying to think about it but I cant remember. Im too lazy to go back and watch again but im sure they said his name in the man hunt. its not like Miz is a common name anyway so he should have remembered it.

I'm not clear on if he saw Miz but I def remember them getting Miz's name. Also how Shane not gonna zero in on Ray and Boone. Your square friend was witness to a murder, the murderer comes to crib questioning if he talked to the police??? He would be the first mofo I suspected.

Y'all gotta remember Shane is hella slow, he couldn't put it together that Grimey *** Tai was violating him episode after episode :rofl:

But after this thing with Joe seems way easier to figure out. He even seen the guys who came to Joe's crib to press him about talking to the cops.

When Miz had the bang out with the Yardies, it was dark so they didn't get a good look at each other. But I def remember BR call di bwoy name a few time.

Yea thought that was dumb b.r. should clearly remember the name Miz because it was the whole reason everything started.at least what I remember.could be wrong

Last edited:
Yea thought that as dumb b.r. should clearly remember the name Miz because it was the whone reason everything started.at least what I remember.could be wrong
Nope. I remember Miz as the reason BR and G was beefing. G was on some 'art of war' **** and BR just wanted to murder Miz cuz he shot BR's boy/cousin..

So Miz and Rinaldo basically working for the same dude and they don't eeem know it.

Kane caught a body. :wow:

Damn Joe

20110428-EAZYE.jpg

That _ was so naive. Dude keeps asking him if he snitched, then he tells him a story to get him out the house. That was a obvious set up.

Last edited:
So Miz and Rinaldo basically working for the same dude and they don't eeem know it.

Kane caught a body.
eek.gif

Damn Joe

20110428-EAZYE.jpg

That _ was so naive. Dude keeps asking him if he snitched, then he tells him a story to get him out the house. That was a obvious set up.

Kane went from scary>to shooter>to killer. :wow:

Damn Joe :smh: should've known not to mess around with them scammer cats.

Shane stay taking L's. Dude caught two major L's in one episode

All the first season episode are set to private. Where can I see it? I see other people have uploaded episodes but I cant find the first episode.

Back
Top Bottom