money and violence

i think after he saw shane murk he skated cuz he aint bout that life 
laugh.gif

Also, it just came to mind....what happened to dude from S1 that Shane robbed at the WI parade? dude saw Shane in Fulton and was following him along with Ty's cousin that got killed.

I'm trying to remember but I could've swore, once he saw Shane pop Tai's cousin he bounced.

It's funny because I thought Tai's cousin was gonna pop him because dude was following Shane but it he could've thought he was being followed.

laugh.gif
at Leon asking Gunna if he ever did a driveby on a moonwalker

laugh.gif
Leon slanging them moonwalkers on the street

eek.gif
Kane having a shootout with Gunna saving Shane's life

3 mins into the episode and I was already :rofl:

"Am I in trouble? Grown a** man" - Shane :rofl:

"You ever thought about doing a drive by on a moonwalker" - Leon :rofl:

Last edited:
Yall caught Ray taking Khaled's lines saying to that bartender chick of his "You Loyal", "You Smart" 

Lots of comedy in this episode.

This ***** Kane asked Shane "if he was in trouble"? Shane: No (under his breath: grown *** man asking that) :rofl:

Then Leon with his one liners. Man, he's a scene stealer every damn time.

Leon, low key is one of the better actors in the show. Nothing sounds forced. He's never trying to drop unnecessary jewels. Feel like he's just going off the cuff, and doing him :lol:.

Yea I think Leon is the only on there that freestyles his lines

Wish everyone else would do the same cause most of these scenes b looking hella forced :smh:

Last edited:
Feels like the episode goes by too quickly now. 40 minutes go by and few things actually happen. 

The Miz + Jamaicans situation gonna be interesting. Expected BR to pick up on it being the same Miz. 

Damn they really got Joe outta there huh...Idk how Shane not putting 2 and 2 together about what happened to him, especially knowing the situation...

And I'm having a hard time understanding what dude on life parole with Bars purpose is to the story

Yea I woulda thought Shane could put everything together. Episodes 7 and 8 kinda put the show back on track.

Sometimes I think we give Rafe or whoever writing this **** too much credit, I be expecting breaking bad/the wire type **** in the plot sometimes I gotta remember these dudes just starting out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom