Most ridiculous ticket you've ever got

let's see....

1. driving my dad's car I was stopped at a light and rookies were training. someone comes over to check the tints, too dark. Tell my dad and he is like, "don't worry, i'll pay." I tell the cop that does security at my job at the time how random the ticket was and he wrote me a letter that would eliminate the ticket. Give it to my dad and he proceeds to put it in his pocket. This is during a party so he forgets and the jeans get washed. he had to pay the ticket.

2. parked in my driveway and i am the last house on the block of a dead end street. my bumper was hanging over the start of the sidewalk by maybe 6 inches. ticket for blocking the driveway. mind you the only place I am "blocking" is entrance to my house.

3. same dead end, usually there are 3 cars parked against the wall/fence of the dead end. been happening for all of the 21 yrs i've lived in the area. recently they started ticketing cars for double parking. i was hit with 3 of these, got off on one because of an incorrect address.

in a 3 month span i think i paid like $400 in tickets.

let's see....

1. driving my dad's car I was stopped at a light and rookies were training. someone comes over to check the tints, too dark. Tell my dad and he is like, "don't worry, i'll pay." I tell the cop that does security at my job at the time how random the ticket was and he wrote me a letter that would eliminate the ticket. Give it to my dad and he proceeds to put it in his pocket. This is during a party so he forgets and the jeans get washed. he had to pay the ticket.

2. parked in my driveway and i am the last house on the block of a dead end street. my bumper was hanging over the start of the sidewalk by maybe 6 inches. ticket for blocking the driveway. mind you the only place I am "blocking" is entrance to my house.

3. same dead end, usually there are 3 cars parked against the wall/fence of the dead end. been happening for all of the 21 yrs i've lived in the area. recently they started ticketing cars for double parking. i was hit with 3 of these, got off on one because of an incorrect address.

NYC cops be on some bull****

let's see....

It's because they're greedy and almost all of the union jobs in NYC are mob infiltrated/affiliated so any way they can generate extra income they can.

^ **** be having me like black ops looking at signs and **** when I park my car 
laugh.gif

Pulled over for speeding 3x, one of the times didn't have proof of insurance.. Never ticketed once :pimp:

let's see....

I got a ticket once for walking between train cars while the train wasn't even moving.

Cop even admitted if he wasn't tryna fulfill a quota he would've let it go
mean.gif

I hadn't been that mad in a while. A dumber me would've gotten arrested that day.

Tints.

I've had 5% on my car for 4 years. I've driven all over NYC and NJ turnpike, never had an issue.

I'm in FL and see a State Trooper writing someone a ticket, 5min later that same cop is in my rearview tailgating me for a good 5min. (I'm in the middle lane going 5mph under the speed limit). He speeds in front of me an cutting me off, I change lanes, and he comes behind me and pulls me over for tints. :smh: :rolleyes

$60 ticket for "parking" in front of my house when I got home late one night and went inside to get the keys for my other car in the driveway. 15 seconds top and he managed to pull up and "couldn't stop" writing the ticket :rolleyes

Left work early to find out all court dates were moved to two weeks later.

Saw Santana in court though as he was called up before me and I was such a big Dipset stan back then that if the judge would've sent him away, I would've been Paul Walker to his Vin Diesel at the end of Fast 4 :lol:

:smh:

As a African-American male, i've never been stop by the cops since i've been driving for the past 4 yrs in nyc. :pimp:
I've done it all too, and some near death experiences as well.

Last edited:
Got a ticket because the cop was mad I had a radar detector. It's not illegal in NY but illegal to have anything mounted to the windshield. I called town court to see what the fine would be to see whether a guilty plea was worth my time. Woman basically talked me out of pleading guilty and said I could handle by mail by writing the assistant da. I did a nice letter about how I volunteer at my daughter's school am an upstanding citizen pointed to my exceptional driving record and made a statement about how I was happy that we have officers like the one who pulled me over trying to do their jobs. No mention of guilt, requested it be dismissed due to above. Da dismissed it

let's see....

I got a ticket once for walking between train cars while the train wasn't even moving.

Cop even admitted if he wasn't tryna fulfill a quota he would've let it go
mean.gif

I hadn't been that mad in a while. A dumber me would've gotten arrested that day.
Been caught on that too. Twice as a matter of fact. Got bagged by uniformed the first, then plain clothes the second. I no longer walk between cars. **** had me tight. I was on my way to work one day and they pulled me off, then the second time on my way home. I hate the way they mark the ticket too 
mean.gif

I also noticed they only monitor certain stations and train lines when they write those types of tickets too. 

Music too loud back in '08. Me and my patna were cruising around playing "My President" the day after Obama's win. Pig was salty :lol:

subway rules i've seen people get tickets for, but not all the time: passing thru cars and taking up two seats.

one morning on my way to work some girl (teenager or early 20's) was sitting in the "love seat" by the door with her feet up and head resting on her knees as she slept. Bunch of people looking but not saying anything. One guys gets on and tries to kick game and/or get a seat. she refuses and keeps sleeping. Cops get on a stop or two later. Cop asks her nicely to sit right, she doesn't. he tries to explain to her why she can't do that. she says no one was asking for the seat and the guy from before chimes in. long story short they pull her off for being a **** to the cop when he asked for ID. hit or miss on the subway. also this was on the J.

******* in the car broad daylight....

DIding get a ticket for that, but my license was suspended, so he took my Li and wrote me a suspended liscense ticket...

**** happen to me twice, exact same scenario, with 2 different licenses,  2 different females, in 2 different cars, at 2 different locations, years apart....

subway rules i've seen people get tickets for, but not all the time: passing thru cars and taking up two seats.

one morning on my way to work some girl (teenager or early 20's) was sitting in the "love seat" by the door with her feet up and head resting on her knees as she slept. Bunch of people looking but not saying anything. One guys gets on and tries to kick game and/or get a seat. she refuses and keeps sleeping. Cops get on a stop or two later. Cop asks her nicely to sit right, she doesn't. he tries to explain to her why she can't do that. she says no one was asking for the seat and the guy from before chimes in. long story short they pull her off for being a **** to the cop when he asked for ID. hit or miss on the subway. also this was on the J.
What stop on the J? She kinda deserved it tbh 
laugh.gif

@beh235 whole thing happened between 85th/forest and Marcy when she got pulled off the train.
damn 
laugh.gif
. And in the morning too? 
mean.gif
. People be feenin for seats that time of day. It's no joke. I'd be mad if she didn't move either.

When I was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida I got a speeding ticket for going 28 in a 25. No big deal right? Here is the kicker though:

I received the ticket from a police officer on foot. I was coming back from the ABC, popular liquor store chain there, anyway, it's night time so I'm on my way back home and I see a light pointed towards the sky and the light is moving, so I thought maybe it was a broken down motorist so I stop and pull over because I was going to walk over and see if they needed help.

So as I put my car in park I see dude walk over and I'm like wth, so the dude happens to be JSO and he walks over to me car and ask for the usual insurance, license, etc... I'm still in shock, like wth is happening here. Dude is like the reason I'm pulling you over is because I clocked you at 28 in a 25, I was so shocked I couldn't even argue, I'm still hung up on the "I pulled you over" part.

I stopped to be a Good Samaritan and got hit with a ticket, by a cop on foot, with no, I repeat no radar gun. My wife was like why didn't you just burn off on him, I couldn't, I didn't realize what he was until it was too late, then would've got hit with fleeing/evading.

Son, I feel your pain.

I was on my way to my boy's crib one night during college to kick it with him and stay at his place for the weekend. I was driving the speed limit and see a car on the side of the road trying to get in so I slowed down to let the car in. The car hesitated and didn't go so I passed it and went back to normal speed. Car hit the lights and turned out to be a cop & pulled me over. Dude told me that I was speeding, slowed down because I saw him. Asked me if the "car" that I was driving was mine (I drove a coupe G35 - not like it was a damn Ferrari or something), asked why I had a backpack and gym bag in the car too? Told him I was going to stay at my buddies for the weekend, he asked to check my bags, which I let him, and then he gave me a ticket for speeding. Said I was going 74 on a 60, which I had no idea where he even got that number from. Douche.

Back
Top Bottom