Most ridiculous ticket you've ever got

$60 for using my student Metro card on a school day but my school happened to be closed for the day (every other school in the city was open).

Last edited:
I got pulled over on I-95 by an unmarked trooper b.c I was driving too close to the car in front of me.  He said I had to be driving at least 10 feet from him.  It was rush hour.

Seat belt ticket when I had one on. I tuck the slack under one arm, more comfy that way. Take the seatbeat off to grab my registration & the pig says I wasn't wearing a seat belt. Aight :stoneface:

Had a cop try to pull that on me when I got pulled over a few years ago for speeding. Told him I took it off once I turned the car off so I can get my registration and insurance. Why wait for him to ask, when I already know how its going to go.

^ **** be having me like black ops looking at signs and **** when I park my car :lol:

I used to watch this show called parking wars on A&E, that **** got me paranoid as hell whenever I park in unfamiliar areas. Don't care how far I have to walk as long as I don't return to an unwanted surprise it was good day. :smokin

I got a ticket once for walking between train cars while the train wasn't even moving.
Cop even admitted if he wasn't tryna fulfill a quota he would've let it go :smh:
I hadn't been that mad in a while. A dumber me would've gotten arrested that day.

As much as I have heard that said by random people, I can't believe it is really true. :smh:

$60 for using my student Metro card on a school day but my school happened to be closed for the day (every other school in the city was open).

How the hell did they find out?

I just got one last week, parking in a no parking from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm $77. This is near my job and they usually give a few minutes, but this particular day Friday the person was just sitting there. I got there at 3:04, and the ticket was stamped at 3:01 :smh:. Shorty did good that day, she caught everyone offguard, had a nice long line of cars just sitting there.

Last edited:
@Spiceman80   Parking Wars was the ****. It makes me not want to go to Philly though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

How the hell did the cop know?

there is a sensor/light on the opposite side of the turn style (exit side). the color determines the type of card. so if a cop is standing there watching he can tell the type of card based off the light.

When I was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida I got a speeding ticket for going 28 in a 25. No big deal right? Here is the kicker though:

I received the ticket from a police officer on foot. I was coming back from the ABC, popular liquor store chain there, anyway, it's night time so I'm on my way back home and I see a light pointed towards the sky and the light is moving, so I thought maybe it was a broken down motorist so I stop and pull over because I was going to walk over and see if they needed help.

So as I put my car in park I see dude walk over and I'm like wth, so the dude happens to be JSO and he walks over to me car and ask for the usual insurance, license, etc... I'm still in shock, like wth is happening here. Dude is like the reason I'm pulling you over is because I clocked you at 28 in a 25, I was so shocked I couldn't even argue, I'm still hung up on the "I pulled you over" part.

I stopped to be a Good Samaritan and got hit with a ticket, by a cop on foot, with no, I repeat no radar gun. My wife was like why didn't you just burn off on him, I couldn't, I didn't realize what he was until it was too late, then would've got hit with fleeing/evading.
Officer tryna fill his quota lol

$400 speeding ticket. I got pulled over at 80 , cop told me to drive at 75............Really? You could've just given me a warning if you're gonna tell me to go 5 mph slower on a completely empty road. Broke @#$ California

I know I was speeding, but I've NEVER been pulled over for going 80 in the Bay Area or SoCal. It's always in bull @#$@ Central California

Last edited:
now that i think of it i got that seatbelt ticket in La too. i hate the top part on my neck (it rides up high because im kinda short) so i got a $200 for improper wearing of seatbelt. I didnt pay that crap. I wrote the judge a letter. How I had eczema on my neck and it irritated me and how i couldnt go to court and fight it because i was leaving for OCS (Navy Officer school). I made up some bs how i would buy one of those protectors that prevented irritation and they waived the ticket :smile:

Every red light and speed camera ticket. They're $50 a pop and every time I've been caught on one (3x) it's because I was forced to speed up to make a light or stop ridiculously short. They all trap you.

Backing up out of a one way. (was parked on the corner of a one way, just reversed around a corner) ($174)

Every red light and speed camera ticket. They're $50 a pop and every time I've been caught on one (3x) it's because I was forced to speed up to make a light or stop ridiculously short. They all trap you.

Backing up out of a one way. (was parked on the corner of a one way, just reversed around a corner) ($174)
I do this a lot. I live on the corner building of my block and it's a one way. I guess I will not be practicing this anymore. 

Tale of caution:

I was driving to the beach on one of those roads in the middle of nowhere with the dotted median so you can pass farmers on tractors and slow moving vehicles. Well I'm following this car who is CLEARLY doing like 80 in this 55. I am a little farther back than him but going same speed. I was going by the old, "if you follow someone who's speeding, the cop will pull them over instead of you" rule.

Well, that's BS. I see cop lights in my rear view mirror so slow to the speed limit assuming he's gonna fly by me and pull over the guy in front of me. Well, this cop pulls up next to me in the opposite lane and gives me one of these:

View media item 1106590
Then he pulls car in front of me over while I'm pulled over waiting.

So...

I drive off.

Well not even 3 minutes later the same cop pulls me over. Comes up to me and goes, "what are you running for?". I said, "I wasn't sure if you were pulling me over, or just telling me to move over so you could pull the guy in front of me over." He said, "I clocked you at 77, I WAS telling you to pull over" and wrote me a speeding ticket.

So yeah, I guess that rule doesn't hold true :lol:

there is a sensor/light on the opposite side of the turn style (exit side). the color determines the type of card. so if a cop is standing there watching he can tell the type of card based off the light.

But how did he know your school was closed?

When I first got my L's cop pulled me over talking about I ran the light and he knew it because I looked at him. I paid because I was shook mom's would find out, she found out anyway and got mad because I paid it.

Got a speeding ticket on the PA Turnpike, speed limit goes from 60 to 45 because of construction, improper signage, chop pulls me over while a truck flies by me. Says he clocked me but there were 3 other cars in the area. Couldn't fight it because the city was 2.5 hrs from home

Most ridiculous I got was like $60 for having a cover over my rear license plate except the cover was clear and it's not illegal to have a clear cover over your plate. Took it to court and got it dismissed

Got an open container ticket with no can or bottle in sight :smh:

I hear they can only give you those if you admit that whatever you had was alcohol. They normally ask you what you were drinking since they don't want to go through the trouble of verifying that whatever you had was alcoholic.

So yeah, I guess that rule doesn't hold true :lol:

I did the opposite. I was at the gym and you turn from a side road on to a 4 lane road. There's a no right turn sign because it causes problems with the traffic. I was indicating left but waiting behind the car in front - who went right. I thought I might as well just do it too (short way home). Just as he pulled out a parked car on the main road started moving but there was plenty of space so I went too then the lights came on and they stopped me. Cop just laughed and said I timed that badly - they were going for the other car.

Gave me a ticket and it was only when I got home that I noticed it was for use of a handheld cellphone. It was cheap and no license points so I just paid it. Could probably have had it thrown out but not worth a half day hanging around traffic court.

Also at my old job you could park on the street if you didnt wanna pay for parking, but you had to move your car to another spot every like 2 or 3 hours...sometimes i would forget or be late moving it and come back to that $65 ticket every time :smh:

But how did he know your school was closed?
Me and my boys told him we were going to the school gym to play ball because the gym was open (it wasn't, we were going to another gym) but he kept asking us is the school itself open. After about 10-15 mins of questioning we just gave up and told him our specific school was closed cuz we just wanted to get on with our day :smh::lol:

It was about 11 in the morning so he already knew right there that we were either a) cutting or b) didn't have class. But seeing as it was only our school that was closed that day we figure using our metros would be fine.

I was actually told by a transit worker (another friend's grandpa) that we could go to court and easily get that ticket thrown out because they can't single us out like that but my mother was tight and didn't have time to go to the courthouse so she just said eff it and paid :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom