Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

And, they look great with a black lace swap.  I think had they been released in black laces, the status would be higher.
these cheesy *** videos are a damn travesty 
mean.gif

17's are slept on hard. Most of the greatness of the 17's are the feel on foot and the materials. So its hard to appreciate them from a nostalgic standpoint.

def the military 4s. they get a LOT of unwarranted hate. the 06's garbage quality killed any respect the militaries had but the most recent retro is a huge step up in quality and a very nice cw.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
All XX3 are underrated to me. Had the blk/rd on RD, beat em for a year or so and sold them for $20 to a cousin. Just bought a deadstock pair or Wizards/Motorsports a couple weeks ago for $170 shipped. Still looking for the wht/blk/rd colorway. Titanium too damn expensive.

I think the 2010-2012 are all underrated. They are still influenced by Tinker and their tech still pushes the envelope. I especially like the 2011s.

Agreed on the 2011's for sure. I just picked up a pair of the white/black/anthracite and a pair of the black/black last week. Love them.

Georgetown Jordan 1 Mid...yeah it's not OG, but a fine shoe it is. 

Black flip 3's are underrated as well.

burgundy 5's and olive 5's.

im probably  also the only person that likes stealth 3's/

i would take those over crimsons jokers and fears.

Jordan Mocha 3s? I loved those when they came out.  Or do they have too much of a following to be considered underated?

Back
Top Bottom