Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

I like my Stealth 3s too.
Got mine at a discount last year.
I would also say the UNC 1s mid.

burgundy 5's and olive 5's.

im probably  also the only person that likes stealth 3's/

i would take those over crimsons jokers and fears.

14s are underrated in terms of retros in my opinion the OG Laney 14s are one of the best js but they probably wouldn't even sell out the first day

Red Suede 21's are under rated IMO
The Grey Suede's are nice too.

I was surprised when I found out not everyone was as crazy about these as I was, and that they were sitting on shelves. Course now that I want another pair its all for the best.

Last edited:
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 HelveticaNeue;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red34\green34\blue34;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\sl380\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
}

I was able to cop these like 3 weeks after they dropped on finish line.com don't really see what was not to like but hey easiest pic up of my life!!!!! Lol

All XX3 are underrated to me. Had the blk/rd on RD, beat em for a year or so and sold them for $20 to a cousin. Just bought a deadstock pair or Wizards/Motorsports a couple weeks ago for $170 shipped. Still looking for the wht/blk/rd colorway. Titanium too damn expensive.

the 23s are beyond dope to me. i had the stealth/black/gold ones. ive actually just begun the hunt for any colorway i can find in them for a decent price... i love those

These. NO LIE.

no doubt.

I think the 2010-2012 are all underrated. They are still influenced by Tinker and their tech still pushes the envelope. I especially like the 2011s.

i dont have the 2011s nor the 2010s... but i want some of the '11s for sure, but i do own two pairs of the 2012s which are unbelievably nice to me, especially considering i got them for 30 bucks a piece lmao. just a raw shoe

Im goin with the 2011s...I like design and colorways they released a lot, feel they don't get talked about enough.

Probably one of the most comfortable jordans IMO if you use the red inserts

How can a shoe be underrated? Who's rating them? A panel of judges? Lol. You're basically asking what Jordan do you like the least or sold the worst

Last edited:
How can a shoe be underrated? Who's rating them? A panel of judges? Lol. You're basically asking what Jordan do you like the least or sold the worst
You live under a rock? Its a statement, or an understatement...you know damn well its not an actual rating.

someone always gotta try n be a smart ***
tired.gif

I always thought this colorway and the stealth colorway were fire and are super comfortable and lots hate them for some reason

^horrible. not underrated they shouldnt even be rated at all or released for that matter, straight cobweb status

when this were first shown back in like 08/09 everybody was going nuts for them
They flopped hard once they released though. And its strange, I saw them in stores while they were sitting and never really cared for em, but my roommates friend has on a pair today, and I saw them this morning in good lighting. I thought they actually looked pretty decent. No Fire Reds or Jokers, but I definitely liked them more than I did in the past.

Dese are just a few pairs of jawdinz that I think are "underrated" off the top of my head

When dese dropped in 88' I was in college and was like dayumm son
Hats off to tinker assHatfield... Highly slept on cw

adidas-crazy-kobe-2-1_crop_north.jpeg

Dese didn't get to much love because it was a general release color way but when I saw MJ rock these when he was with the Wizards I HAD TO COP

20130225194947402.jpg

Dese joints rite her are some of my grails, I never see anyone rock dese... HIGHLY SLEPT ON

Self explanatory.
Dayyyyyyyyyyyuuuummmmmmm, those black joints are fire. These resellers trying to sell em for like 5 stacks though.

Back
Top Bottom