Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

Olympics 6s are a very underrated Jordan IMO because all people worry about is the Olympic 7s and I feel it's so popular people forget that the 6 is just as dope.

True blue 3s, Military blue 4s, French blue 7s and French blue 12s. I love blue jays no Toronto.

They were the shadow grey 1's but after this year's release with NA they'll get the limelight they finally deserve. 2's period are universally recognized as the black sheep of air Jordan's so they're a given. My vote for most underrated goes to the military blue 4's. That kool-aid blue is not seen on any other Jordan. You always get a royal hue i.e. true blue III's, black/blue XVIII's and the thirst approved royal 1's. Give em a couple years, I think they'll end up being heavily sought after again

Jordan 2009, BOTTOM LINE, shoe was flawless, leather was top grade, the comfort til this day is great, this shoe to me feels like it should be priced as a $200 shoe if re released, their beaters now and they still outshine all other Jordans imho, if this was released while he was playing it would have much more love we know this but as I said this shoe is the definition of UNDERRATED, I wish I grabbed all colours!!!!!!!!!!

<<<<the shoes in my avatar.. still the best bball shoe i've ever played in, maybe not the hottest jordan of all time, but definitely a personal fave and way overlooked imho

Air Jordan 16 Black/Red hands down is the most underrated Jordan of all time to me. That model and color was the one of the most gangster Air Jordans to have released and gets like zero respect. People need to remember how garbage the 15s were and how Wilson Smith out "Tinkered" Tinker with that design.

Air Jordan 16 Black/Red hands down is the most underrated Jordan of all time to me. That model and color was the one of the most gangster Air Jordans to have released and gets like zero respect. People need to remember how garbage the 15s were and how Wilson Smith out "Tinkered" Tinker with that design.
one of the most gangster air jordans.... oh god

the 16's i remember getting them no line no nothing just walked in my dog at fl was like man i already know i had em behind the register all day waiting on u to come thru

back then i remember most stores got 2-3 fsr so was good times no lines no bs

Having a hard time finding a solid pic but that Women's air jordan was so FIRE. If they retro'd in men's sizes I would cop a pair or even 2 no question.

ugly Reebok ripoffs up there. cmon now.

too underrated. reminds me, I need a pair.

Back
Top Bottom