MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

Jordan brand finally comes out with something thats pretty dope, but doesnt release it and instead gives us garbage like all those Fusion Jordans that comeout.

oh god those new pics make them look dope!why cant they release shoes like that?i mean even a limited online release?

i can't wait for these to drop. cop (put infinity sign here)

jk. just when we thought jb was throwing us love on the motorsport xx3's they decide to switch up the team colorway and put it on a VI's.

jb is laughing at us always chasing for the super ill super limited colorways as we continue begging for them and the VI's.

jb puts us in our place and once again shows who the crack fiends are and who the dope supplier is.......

pimp.gif

I thought the sole being black would really hurt the appeal of the shoe, but they are still
pimp.gif
...of course a clear sole woulda made them
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gary5012

realistically wat are the chances of copping these?
If these don't get released to the public, (which most think they wont) I will guesstimate that there is a 1% chance that you could get achance at copping these.
laugh.gif
Provided that whoever is actually affiliatedwith the team decides to give them up to somebody and you have 5-10 stacks to throw away.

Did anybody cop those Motorsport IV's off FlightClub yet? Those were
pimp.gif

i like em even more after seeing the new pic of the sides of em
pimp.gif

maybe more so cause im a sucker for elephant/cement print (choose whatever word makes u happy)

eek.gif
the 6's are my grail. these are INSANE. I will have these in my life sooner or later. preferably sooner than later............. I am.............darealjkid.

Back
Top Bottom