MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

i love them, but honestly. how many motorsports have we gotten? The IV's i guess, but those are sold on FC for like 3,000. If I'm not gonna be able tohave them then I have no need for more pics. It just brings a frown to my face that JB is holding these out on me. =[

Wowzers. Those new pics added change everything. It looks like they didn't botch it after all. They made the elephant print work for the VI. Whodathunkit?

the black laces have to go, other than that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

pimp.gif

Agreed. But I'd bet that when we get a closer look at those laces we'll see that they're Starks elephant print laces. That would be the icing.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

no it was an illusion caused by a relfex point of initial galactic permeation. cmon sonS! dont worry about it!

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

4a3157e8bb1c815ab04ff42d3a1bac680f2e85e.pjpg

f4c2553eaab131248d853e50aefb2854b8143a7.pjpg

not feelin em.
the all black soles is the main thing that threw these off imo.

4a3157e8bb1c815ab04ff42d3a1bac680f2e85e.pjpg

f4c2553eaab131248d853e50aefb2854b8143a7.pjpg

Why do they keep f**king with us? Another swift kick to scrotum by JB. When they actually make something that they know we want, they keep it for themselves.They're going to have no problem at all releasing a patent leather blk/max orange, destroyed in 4 wears, GAYtorade VIs, though. They sell us the stuff theywouldn't be cought dead in.
smh.gif

oh my GOD these are so epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cement sockliner....black sole clear bottoms!?!?!??!?

whats the midsole colors????!?!?!?!?? even if its just white leather upper on al black mid/outsole they still banging............HARD.

its not fair lol

See, i tried 2 tell u these are epic.....dudes like odrama come in bashin it. yall need 2 get up on what im on, my overall taste in life is impeccable

que obama brushin shoulders off gif
glasses.gif

jordan ii, viii-xx2 are all GARBAGE dudes rockin em think they fly are just
smh.gif
its sad im at a loss 4 words 4 those 'shoes'
c31357c8eb336baabdfa2dd295c21d103494a16.gif

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

pimp.gif

Agreed. But I'd bet that when we get a closer look at those laces we'll see that they're Starks elephant print laces. That would be the icing.

Okay, so maybe not. Oh well.

Yay Full Pics

They're not bad actually

Pros:
  • The Elephant Print sockliner is a pretty neat feature
  • Black translucent soles looks great (don't have to worry about that piss yellow finish when the soles oxidizes)
  • Tumbled Leather on a pair of AJ VI's never seems to disappoint
Cons:
  • The Tongue should be black (overall it makes the shoes look too white)
  • Glossy black midsoles
  • "Air Jordan" text on the tongue could've looked better in black
  • Jumpman on the bottom sole could've looked better in white/cement grey
Overall I'd give it 7.7/10

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Why do they keep f**king with us? Another swift kick to scrotum by JB. When they actually make something that they know we want, they keep it for themselves. They're going to have no problem at all releasing a patent leather blk/max orange, destroyed in 4 wears, GAYtorade VIs, though. They sell us the stuff they wouldn't be cought dead in.
smh.gif

Patent leather? Is this confirmed? And not to stray from the topic, these are okay I love VI's but that bottom and the laces kill it for me.

Back
Top Bottom