Motorsport VI

pretty late, but i think they are
pimp.gif

Overall they are decent. The elephant print on the VI is dope, but the rest of the shoe looks a little plain to me.

2,500 is just ridiculous for a pair of shoes. Much more important things to spend the money on.

Way too much money for that shoe. If I had That I would buy the Titaniums or even some Eminem IV's, but hell naw, who in their darn mind cop these at thatprice.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

copped! In my size too! Must be nice having money!

Way too much money for that shoe. If I had That I would buy the Titaniums or even some Eminem IV's, but hell naw, who in their darn mind cop these at that price.

okay so now what you need to do is, go to the top of your screen, you will see a tool bar that says "yuku, Welcome WindyCity23!" right next to thatare 3 links. Click log out.

Way too much money for that shoe. If I had That I would buy the Titaniums or even some Eminem IV's, but hell naw, who in their darn mind cop these at that price.
SneakGeekz will copped these.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

SneakGeekz will copped these.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you're right forgot about him. He probably doesnt like the shoebut will still cop just to post vid and get credibility. But no hate, dude has some mad heat.

And tylerhundley, do you know what sarcasm is? or can you take a joke? that click LOG OUT button is played out already. Too many people say that.

A black sole on a white shoe is probably the worst idea known to man. I have a pet peeve about black soles on white shoes lol. God those are but ugly

Go ahead and buy if you want your money stolen from these guys......foams anyone
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom