Movie Scenes that make you sick/uneasy?

The torture scene with Jesus in the Passion of the Christ, when they pull chunks of flesh out of his sides
The final scene in Hostel 2 when ol girl cuts off the guys "man parts" and lets the dogs eat it.
The scene from Requiem for a Dream when Jennifer Connelly is putting on a "show" for her fix, and when they cut Jared Leto's arm off....ugh

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Hands down CURB STOMP...

I had so many emotions during that scene...
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
all at once. The sound of his teeth slowly grinding against the concrete is just all bad.
smh.gif
man that's how i felt. think i'm bout to watch it now
Did he die?
sick.gif
Well...your head being cracked open just may kill you.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Hands down CURB STOMP...

eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
all at once. The sound of his teeth slowly grinding against the concrete is just all bad.
smh.gif
Did he die?
sick.gif
I've never seen it. I thought he messed his moth up something serious.
RKO do yourself a favor and watch the movie

I remember back in the day, when the first Starship Troopers came out..

The scene where Rico gets whipped. I felt his pain.

A lot of scenes from Ichi the Killer. Also, one scene that really gives me the BGs, in Signs when the alien comes out of the bush at the little kid'sbirthday party.

Hands down CURB STOMP...

eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Did he die?
sick.gif
I'll check it when it rolls back around or if I rent it. The grinding of the concrete sounds SICK! though.
sick.gif

I remember back in the day, when the first Starship Troopers came out..
Dude that whole movie was
sick.gif
. Especially the brain bug.

Hands down CURB STOMP...

eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Did he die?
sick.gif
AH-X....Ed Norton was beastly in that role!!!

Schindler's List doesn't put my mind at ease when i watch it

What happened if you don't mind?
*Spoiler Alert*

Basically the movie is about 3 heroin addicts and an old lady that gets addicted to diet pills. In this segment, the main character's arm is infectedfrom the needles and is completely black
sick.gif
he has to get it sawed off andthey show it...Other dude is in jail because he got busted and gets really sick because he hasnt done any heroin since hes been there and he's puking inthe food he's cooking, the main chick is prostituting herself off to get some heroin so she ends up going to a giant orgy part and goes anal to anal withanother girl with a "toy" in front of a ton of men...The old lady drives herself insane and has to undergo electro-shock therapy; they cut to thedifferent scenes between each other for about a minute or so but it seems like it lasts 5...

There were a few scenes from Gummo that made me very uneasy. Especially the bathtub x spaghetti scene and the ******ed prostitute scene.

That part Texas Chain Saw Massacre where he is trying to grip the wall with his finger nails and they brake off.

sick.gif
What is that movie about?
sick.gif

it's a german film dubbed in english...anyways basically that blond chick has multiple personality disorder...so really the murdereris her. it's really twisted and like WTH?! but yeah other than the gory aspect, it was an okay movie.

High Tension
The Hills Have Eyes

And I can't believe someone said Jason Bateman from Smokin' Aces. Not because he is my favorite actor, but that was the only good part of the movie. Hewas absolutely hilarious. What about it makes you sick?

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

High Tension
The Hills Have Eyes

And I can't believe someone said Jason Bateman from Smokin' Aces. Not because he is my favorite actor, but that was the only good part of the movie. He was absolutely hilarious. What about it makes you sick?

eek.gif
i swear i was the only person on the planet to ever see this movie...because whenever i ask people if they have they give me the look like "i'venever even heard of that movie...
indifferent.gif
"

calibeebee wrote:

yeah dude cabin fever was almost un-watchable. It's crazy I came in here to post that movie. Also that scene from reservoir dogs when the crazy guy cuts off that cops ear with a razor. When they show the ear, it looks so real it's very hard to watch.

That movie is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

What happened if you don't mind?
*Spoiler Alert*

Basically the movie is about 3 heroin addicts and an old lady that gets addicted to diet pills. In this segment, the main character's arm is infected from the needles and is completely black
sick.gif
he has to get it sawed off and they show it...Other dude is in jail because he got busted and gets really sick because he hasnt done any heroin since hes been there and he's puking in the food he's cooking, the main chick is prostituting herself off to get some heroin so she ends up going to a giant orgy part and goes anal to anal with another girl with a "toy" in front of a ton of men...The old lady drives herself insane and has to undergo electro-shock therapy; they cut to the different scenes between each other for about a minute or so but it seems like it lasts 5...
what movie is this?

maximum overdrive- kid gets run over by a steam roller

substitute 4- guy's head cut off and on a silver platter
sick.gif

we own the night- russian guy's face blown off with a shotgun

bad boys 2- guy getting cut up and his body parts in an oil drum. also the corpses on the road..

fear- dogs head cut off

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

AntonLaVey knows whats up, like i mentioned earlier go watch Salo and see if you can make it through the whole movie
laugh.gif

Salo is a problem
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the dinner scene
sick.gif

Or the entire "Circle of sh**" chapter?????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
"Mangia !!!!"

sick.gif
2enrbbc.jpg
sick.gif

The problem with movies like Hostel, Hills Have Eyes, etc. is that they all still have a certain amount of separation from reality that reminds you "hey,this doesn't really happen. Mutants don't live in the desert and attack people"

The Accused is not that. The rape scene in that movie is one of the toughest things I've ever seen because it is so realistic, and it really happened.

^i thought the same with the Accused before Vince Vaughn made a joke out of it in Wedding Crashers...now i sorta look at it differently because all i think ofis the Vince Vaughn joke.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The problem with movies like Hostel, Hills Have Eyes, etc. is that they all still have a certain amount of separation from reality that reminds you "hey, this doesn't really happen. Mutants don't live in the desert and attack people"

The Accused is not that. The rape scene in that movie is one of the toughest things I've ever seen because it is so realistic, and it really happened.

The Accused was based on a true story?

Oh and the remake of the hitcher when dude gets tied to the trucks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^^
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Requiem for a Dream. Wayans vein on his arm is infected and he sticks himself.
that wasn't Wayans.. that was Jared Leto's character.

Derailed scene. i was with my girl watching that. breathed a big sigh of relief once the plot was revealed.

and pretty much any rape scene for me.. i can take all the gory kills and all that, i just can't stand rape scenes.

I remember watching this movie called Dr. Giggles, when I was a kid. It was about a mass murdering, psycho Doctor, and there's this scene where he guttedhis mom's stomach. I was so traumatize I wouldn't even go to the bathroom at night for a week.

Back
Top Bottom