My dude Drake man...

I don't know why, but that lawnmower gif got me lmao. Back to the thread, I'd smash...she really not that bad.

Responses haven't changed in 10 years 
grin.gif

Alot of yall not used to black chicks. I almost guarantee that is a DOWN *****, cook, clean, put cars in her name, etc. Her head A1 and box insane. Pretty face and she thick? Every black guy over 18 know these types. These the black women that get rings or play that side for a while because they're loyal and hold you down. Black women are attracted to money, nothing more nothing less. Yall down talking this girl but do you understand that there are some terrible looking black *****rs that wont even give you the time of day?

350x197px-LL-1887dde5_wait_what.gif

I dont even see whats wrong with her..

oh wait, she's black right?

NT never fails man
eyes.gif
i feel bad for people like you that have that mentality. I couldnt live with the hour-to-hour paranoia.  truly, i feel sorry for you

I couldnt care less about who Drake is smashing but I'll still voice my opinion on the girl :lol:

Imo she IS overweight and I wouldnt mess with her at all. Thats just me though.

Not sure what people are seeing that are making them say shes pretty or insta smash or whatever.

If this dude comes to la capital while he was in D.R. I can only imagine the type of yambs he'd get.
eek.gif
they ain't gonna know or care who he is, if you got some spending money we all smashin down there.

and as for da chick? looks like a housekeeper broad that you can dip your paint brush in if you want.

they ain't gonna know or care who he is, if you got some spending money we all smashin down there.

and as for da chick? looks like a housekeeper broad that you can dip your paint brush in if you want.
the question is tho fam, is she black, or dominican?

I dont even see whats wrong with her..

oh wait, she's black right?

NT never fails man :rolleyes

i feel bad for people like you that have that mentality. I couldnt live with the hour-to-hour paranoia.  truly, i feel sorry for you

hour to hour paranoia? if you can find another comment that I've made in a different thread on NT that makes you think Im paranoid show me.

I feel bad for people like you who refuse to see whats in front of your eyes. And I know this isn't your first time on NT, so spare me.

Besides like somebody else said, I've never met a single female who finds Drake attractive...maybe he should date one of you guys

NO. You're both terribly wrong in THIS case. Drake has caught hate from the moment he stepped on the scene. More so than any other rapper you can think of. This is NOT a case of NT being fickle. 

No you are wrong, the damn Drake thread uses to look like the Bred 11 thread with slurpage that was unreal

But we dont know anything about this girl besides a caption that says she let him hit. Yall talking about "she's holding him down" "she's loyal" and acting like she's his main girl

But we dont know anything about this girl besides a caption that says she let him hit. Yall talking about "she's holding him down" "she's loyal" and acting like she's his main girl
I've always wondered why some members of Nt will go really really far with predictions.

I guess cuz its a message board...ut some cats go really far

Alot of yall not used to black chicks. I almost guarantee that is a DOWN *****, cook, clean, put cars in her name, etc. Her head A1 and box insane. Pretty face and she thick? Every black guy over 18 know these types. These the black women that get rings or play that side for a while because they're loyal and hold you down. Black women are attracted to money, nothing more nothing less. Yall down talking this girl but do you understand that there are some terrible looking black *****rs that wont even give you the time of day?

i'm not even sure how to feel about this

lol real talk mytmouse, id be offended. basically said you can get a black woman to cook, clean, everything short of wiping your *** if your throw some stacks in her face, straight disrespectful :smh:

as for the quality of the box and sloppy top i wouldn't know, never had the pleasure :lol:

also did dude say what i think he said on that last part (underlined)?

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I'VE GARNERED A LITTLE MORE RESPECT FOR AUBREY... SHORTY AINT A DIME BUT WHO NEEDS DIMES WHEN **** IS SO EXPENSIVE...

Yall non getting vagina mother lovers aint smashing nothing but nike boxes...

Last edited:
I'VE GARNERED A LITTLE MORE RESPECT FOR AUBREY... SHORTY AINT A DIME BUT WHO NEEDS DIMES WHEN **** IS SO EXPENSIVE...

Yall non getting vagina mother lovers aint smashing nothing but nike boxes...
U ain't never lying dime or nines are expensive....... I be like **** another bill and we just dating

Who gives a damn about all that other **** yall talking. Loyalty/cook/regular/not a dime, I didn't read anywhere that that was his girl. We've all snaked worse in here so whats the problem? I cant stand drake with every part of me but god forbids he smashes a regular ***** n take picture with her. Yall acting like he put the ring on her

Back
Top Bottom